Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is YouOption.de a scam?

Over the internet I found some posts and informations about youoption.de and I tried them.

I looked closer to the website of youoption.de. Everything looks good, the broker is  regulated by Cysec and they have a address in Germany.  

I started with 1000€ trading on the platform from youoption.de. Low costs, many assets to trade and a good service. I think, that youoption will be my main broker for the future!

Unfortunately with the development of technologies, scam brokers are starting fraudulent activities and the main reasons can be: lack of regulatory authority, absence of regulations and rules, nonattendance of monitoring influence, etc. So, only regulations can be one of the important criteria that can help us to work with safe brokers. I have chosen a regulated broker ForexChief which is offering me lowest zero spread, good and flexible leverage of 1:400, re-quote and slippage free speedy and timely trade executions, 24 hours customer care support and full safety of funds through regulations.

Anything to do with Binary options could potentially be a scam, but brokers that offer only forex trading tend to be more genuine. Brokers such as FXCM, Oanda, FreshForex that only offer forex trading tend to be more reliable and better and can be trusted.