Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mistakes in forex trading

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how much risk we can accept in forex investment?

A better answer to this question is yet very simple, that is; the only risk that we can afford to loose and not more than this sum of money. There are several people who even invest their lifetime savings in this business and unluckily they looses their entire sum. So do not do this and better invest what you can afford to loose.

• 1 year later...

In forex market spreads plays an important role. Tight spreads ensure your maximum profit. The more you give spreads, the more your profit will decreases. So, it is very necessary to have tight spreads for any trader to become successful and make money from this market.

As a trader, I am trading with Forex4you. They provide very tight spreads starts from 0.1 pips. It helps me a lot to make money easily. It helps me to make more profit from the market. As a broker, They are really good and their services are very fantastic.

I see that the biggest mistake that the most  of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Eurotrader. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

Investing in forex is a risky thing. There is always a possibility to loss the money. Most of the trader don't want to invest more in forex market because of the fear of losses. But if you want to make a handsome profit from the market, you need to take a little bit risk. By thinking of losses if you hold back, you can loss your whole investment. I am also a trader. I am currently trading with Forex4you. I have also that fear of loss. I always trade with my mind and try to recover that losses as much as possible with the help of my broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Learn how to become a profitable Forex trader is based on your ability to develop proven and profitable trading strategies over time. However, if you do not understand, you will not be able to properly implement this trading method, control your risk and capital in forex trading must be an important component of your trading strategy. I am trading with Eurotrader. Proper money and risk management must be applied in every trade.

• 1 year later...

Mistake in trading forex may appears from internal error or external error, traders making evaluate trading to learn the mistake and trying to overcome these mistake and avoid the same mistake repeated again, mistake in trading that include in internal error is greedy, trading with fire, while external error can include high spread broker, choosing the broker is important for get low spread broker.