Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Catchthatcash - Catchthatcash.com

nkashyap

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

minimum payout is high and I am certain need a long time to arrive at it if we don't obtain help as of our referral. so we need a number of or even many referral to help us arrive at smallest amount payout faster. by the way, I also have difficulties to establish sum proof.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@nkashyap i have read your thread. actually you will see that they have a condition which is hard so much. and that is about payout request. their payout request is 10$. what does it mean??? it means that they don't want to give the payments of their clients or worker. if this site were a reputed site or reputedly paying site then we will take a minute about knowing this site. but they does not give me that chance. i am a experienced person about this site and all of them are scam site.

right once you say, have a lot of scam sites that now, so we've started to doubt and worry to keep the site because there is no evidence of a promising and reliable which states that the site is not a scam site. especially if the minimum payout is causing great time working on this site very long time to reach the minimum payout