Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Money talk

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

VishalM

VishalM

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
One place where you find all talks about many ways to earn money from the internet and discussions about all the investments

http://money-talk.org

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,050 posts

Checked the site but does not look like they have a section for forex discussion. But they have a stock discussion section. Forex is the biggest market and should have a list there.

Sebastian

Sebastian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Good afternoon! Not bad money can be earned even on the project wmzona where in addition to performing clicks and surfing there is still a wonderful way to write reposts. Of course, writing a repost requires skills and relevant knowledge as well as the ability to correctly make a hashtag. But this all can be easily learned by studying useful information in the blog  http://madcash.ru/wm.../#comment-48757  I've been writing reposts for two years doing this work with pleasure because I have a good salary and I invite you to join.

Alexaa

Alexaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Good afternoon! Not bad money can be earned even on the project wmzona where in addition to performing clicks and surfing there is still a wonderful way to write reposts. Of course, writing a repost requires skills and relevant knowledge as well as the ability to correctly make a hashtag. But this all can be easily learned by studying useful information in the blog  http://madcash.ru/wm.../#comment-48757  I've been writing reposts for two years doing this work with pleasure because I have a good salary and I invite you to join.

Well, the site is excellent. Many articles and useful information for making money on the Internet. Which is really convenient. With the help of him, I'm making quite good money now. Therefore, I recommend that it be read as well)

Sebastian

Sebastian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

And do you earn on WMZona also on reposts or on click assignments? Although there are many other types of earnings, even you can crypto-loan in a collective way. A large number of users take part in this. I want to start writing articles. They can also earn good money. Some of my friends already do it freely and I'm advised to move from comments and repost to articles. The main thing in them is uniqueness. Of course you still need to practice some time to write for sure.

lorik

lorik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I read it. You wrote so interesting. I did not even think that it's so real that you can make money. And why I did not know about the zone before. Already how much money I earned in this way. Thanks for the info. Very useful.

Santina

Santina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I read it. You wrote so interesting. I did not even think that it's so real that you can make money. And why I did not know about the zone before. Already how much money I earned in this way. Thanks for the info. Very useful.

Did you never make money on the Internet? I will not be surprised because many people do not do it. Some just do not know what it can do. And others are provided and they do not need to earn more. I've already heard about the project WMZona. Now I read the article on the proposed blog and start earning. I will write comments on the forums. I can do it and so I can help my budget.

Richard223

Richard223

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I carefully read this message about earnings on reposts and comments. But I do not have such data to write them. I want to earn on viewing video sites on surfing. I would like to learn more about the mining on the WMZona project. You can tell me more about this information. I'm interested in concrete collective mining and all the conditions for this. What programs do you need? Please answer me here in the subject if you have such information.

Santina

Santina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I carefully read this message about earnings on reposts and comments. But I do not have such data to write them. I want to earn on viewing video sites on surfing. I would like to learn more about the mining on the WMZona project. You can tell me more about this information. I'm interested in concrete collective mining and all the conditions for this. What programs do you need? Please answer me here in the subject if you have such information.

And why do you ask the visitor about this topic and do not look at the WMZona project yourself? After all, in the topic you may be wrong. I advise you on this link to go to the Madcash blog and click the inscription Start earning on reposts and you will go to WMZona where you can read all the necessary information on collective mining and earnings on surfing views. Maybe you like other ideas to earn because there are many of them. Wish you luck!

Richard223

Richard223

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

And why do you ask the visitor about this topic and do not look at the WMZona project yourself? After all, in the topic you may be wrong. I advise you on this link to go to the Madcash blog and click the inscription Start earning on reposts and you will go to WMZona where you can read all the necessary information on collective mining and earnings on surfing views. Maybe you like other ideas to earn because there are many of them. Wish you luck!

Thank you for a good tip! You were right. When I myself got to the WMZona project, I was able to personally read a lot of information that interested me. I have already registered on the site and yesterday I performed several tasks to watch the video on Youtube. Simple tasks are easy to perform. Of course, I want more money on other more difficult assignments. But I have not seen everything yet. I also want to read the forum site. There are also a lot of topics on earnings on the Internet with explanations. There will be questions I'll write them to you.