Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Problem with Search Function

Recently we have notice few members complaint about Search Function i have tried to search exact reason but nothing found in System.

If anyone facing same issue problem feel free to post screenshot and error message.

This will help us solving issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

Admin

Finally i am able to sort out problem sorry for being late here was out for weekend.

Let us know if anyone get any error while using search functions.

• 1 month later...

I am getting this problem as well. I experienced this at ExtremeSurfsForum as well.

In ESF, I searched your site 'DigitalMoneyTalk' but this site didn't appear. I know your site was already posted so I did some second searching and found your site again.

Here in DMT, I searched for DonkeyMails. At first search, it didn't appear. Do you know when it appeared at last? Probably the 5th time of searching.

Bottom line is, the search problem here in DMT is much more worse than in ESF.

I do not know if you can fix this though. Can you?

I disagree with @hRnx that we need to search 4-5 times so a search appears

Though it is right that first time we search something it cannot be found but search the same thing again and you get it

That is what i always do i make a search i know i will not get what i want - and search it again and i get the site,

even most of us knows now and we are able to search what we want - and even in this form as it is, forum is good.

• 5 weeks later...