Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hotforex no-deposit bonus?

boltushkin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not use Hotforex for trading forex. I think if you want to know the broker performance, you can use it that bonus, but not sure about the terms. usually they already inform it in a webpage

How can I tell apart unfair bonus from fair one? Do you have any recommendations on this?

How can I tell apart unfair bonus from fair one? Do you have any recommendations on this?

Usually I active in some forex group at socmed. I also ever ask my friends who are forex traders too. Usually they inform their experience. I ever asked which broker who provide bonus and which one who provide fair bonus.  When you decide to trade with no deposit bonus, like in Hot forex, you need to be prepared yourself for the worst condition,like cancelled profit. 

• 1 year later...

Forex trading instruction influences you to comprehend the essential ideas and wordings, yet in addition shows you how to fabricate your own particular trading design. What's more, I got my essential instruction through my broker ForexChief. Still now I am learning numerous things through my trading with my broker. My broker dependably causes me to comprehend particular question in my trading. 
They are helping me to build up my own particular procedures and procure great measure of cash. Overall, I did not see so much facility with a single broker. With the support of my broker I can handle any trading issues without losing my money. They are best in Forex market and I’m getting Real time analyzed charts from them.

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2019 at 9:34 PM, Latham Lapard said:

I am not in favour of such no deposit bonuses, as I know it’s just too risky and we won’t get too much from it. So this is where and why we need to focus on proper options, and avoid being greedy. It’s not comfortable for anyone at all.

Why?? its free why not to try it? You don't lose anything from this trading. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 11:34 PM, Latham Lapard said:

I am not in favour of such no deposit bonuses, as I know it’s just too risky and we won’t get too much from it. So this is where and why we need to focus on proper options, and avoid being greedy. It’s not comfortable for anyone at all.

Which broker are you trading with? I see you are located in US probably it's a problem for you to use services of offshore brokers...

• 2 years later...