Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Failure is the pillar of success, try to learn from all your mistakes

Gee Dee

Failure is the pillar of success. And we all may hear this proverb. In forex market we can't actually think any trader without committing any mistake. Because in this competitive world market it is very natural that traders will make mistakes and they can even lose the whole accounts several times. What important is to learn from the mistakes so that we won't repeat them while trading. Practicable trading has to be developed in order to reduce the size of mistakes.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do we experience in the failure of this forex business is where we should be able to re-evaluate the above where the error that we do, forex business is indeed where not an easy or instant business, but where the forex risk business is very big, so keep trying in the existence of the stage of learning stages like in a demo account or also follow the demo contest instaforex for the purpose can be able to get maximum results when plunge in his real trading

• 1 month later...

Failure is a definite beginning to be successful in forex business, with it we can learn the error where the location of failure occurs, and which we must run traders must enter the ability to be improved, the ability is where we can better understand how the way good and correct trading management

• 3 weeks later...

I don't agree the view expressed because I suggest the newbie you will not get another opportunity to do mistake if you loose your all money. For that you will blame yourself for future. Better to place order with demo account and once you become responsible the place right orders

We where to be successful in the run forex trading way things we should be able to run is we always routine the process of learning is good, success it takes no process is ever instant, and I also keep trying to improve skill maximum ability so that where can maximize also in the run forex trading with instaforex later by bringing a profit

• 3 months later...

I don't agree the view expressed because I suggest the newbie you will not get another opportunity to do mistake if you loose your all money. For that you will blame yourself for future. Better to place order with demo account and once you become responsible the place right orders

Agree with you. And unfortunately most of the times these suggestion are ignored by the newbie traders. They rather enjoy losing money on their untested skills than making a reasonable decision.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems easy to start learning how to be a Forex trader because there are so many online resources, the problem is that only a few of them have valid information. First, you need to find out what type of trader you are, look into things like your behavioral, emotional, and personality traits.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems easy to start learning how to be a Forex trader because there are so many online resources, the problem is that only a few of them have valid information. First, you need to find out what type of trader you are, look into things like your behavioral, emotional, and personality traits.

It is a good idea to start from a forex school. I personally prefer babypips school because I have learned from there and everything is organized there. And the school gives people basic understanding about forex and a standing ground.

• 2 months later...

because with this trading knowledge we can understand this forex business, and with conditions that can be better the results that will be obtained will also be positive, as I do now with a real FreshForex account that can get profit consistently

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't just buy and sale based on price only , plus too much focusing on win rate may also lead you towards trouble trading without proper plan may also discourage you Focus , Patience and yes Risk management will lead you towards desired goals just plan and stick to it

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, that’s definitely accurate judgment. You can’t be successful simply by winning always, so you have to be capable enough to take losses too. It is only way to move forward and achieve the success. And in this it is learning from others mistake is equally important as far I am concern.

the experience must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in producing profits in accordance with expectations and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.