Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Failure is the pillar of success, try to learn from all your mistakes

Gee Dee

every trader has to face losses. Making mistakes is a common thing for any trader. But making the same mistake again is not the quality of a trade. you have to learn from your mistakes if you want to earn money from this market. We all know that failure is the pillar of success. The more you make mistakes, the more it is possible to learn something new. I am currently trading under the broker Forex4you. I always try to learn something new from this market if I can. I always take learn from my mistakes while trading.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you fail in Forex ypu feel disherated and think to leave Forex trading but failure is also the key of success and motovate you to do more hard work and try to overcome your mistakes in Forex trading and want to avoid to repeat the same mistake again in future. So always try to learn the Forex and it can be helpful to you to become successful trader.

The title of the topic absolutely accurately describes the truth. You need to learn from your mistakes, because this is the key to success. I am now working with a broker ExpertOption, for a long time. And I try to take into account all my mistakes in the work.

• 2 weeks later...

Defeats and losses are very bad of course, but without them there is also nowhere. This is the most obvious example for a trader, as for me. He himself began with the broker ExpertOption, and it was the losses that became the impetus for development.

For some people trading is easy, for some people it is very tough. It is fully depend on the knowledge and techniques trader has. If he can do all the trade very sharply it will be very easy to make profit. But those who can't deal the trade simply with their mind they may face difficulties in forex market.

Sometimes some trader feels the trade tough just because of their broker. Broker plays an important role in trading. In my trading career, my broker Forex4you helps me to make the trade easy. They give all kind of facilities I want to make my trade.

• 7 months later...

From my experience, I believe achieving success is not the hardest part, but it’s about maintaining it which becomes the toughest thing. So, it’s vital that we always focus on trading with good strategy and keep on working hard to improve upon, if we do that then we will be able to maintain good results and will be able to do things nicely. But, if we try to chop and change too much than it will be impossible to maintain success and profit making, so I always focus on that and thanks to FreshForex broker, I find it easy. It’s mainly to do with the superb conditions with tight spreads from 0.1 pips to 101% bonus on deposit which is useable plus much more!