Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Crypto-currency mining

Hello!

Offer you service gridcash.net This service provides the opportunity to crypto-currency mining in browser on the computers of visitors.

The advantages are:

- additional monetization of traffic

- do not take advertising space on the website

- easy to use

- there is a choice of intensity of mining

- all legal and fair

Payments in Webmoney (WMZ) or Monero (XMR) once a week.

Registration link

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I am an app developer and I want to try to use this to get some more income from my apps. Are there anyone who had an experience of using such services? I have a few questions and really hope that here I'll find someone who could help.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do not want to write about my sad experience with different cloud sites, because it is boring)) But positive emotions only for the service https://flymining.cloudAsk me and I will answer. Electricity consumption is only $ 0.12 / THs / day. Have you met such luck? A live camera on your review ... Where and how can you cheat? No)) I used a calculator, which is based on fresh indicators and very pleased with the results. Want to try? Welcome! And here is my F2MUX2 promotional code for everyone. Write here that everything corresponds to reality. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...