Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Crypto-currency mining

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

davidblack

davidblack

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Hello!

Offer you service gridcash.net This service provides the opportunity to crypto-currency mining in browser on the computers of visitors.

The advantages are:

- additional monetization of traffic

- do not take advertising space on the website

- easy to use

- there is a choice of intensity of mining

- all legal and fair

Payments in Webmoney (WMZ) or Monero (XMR) once a week.

Registration link

Cryptoglobe

Cryptoglobe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

How would one know how genuine is the site because there have been a host of many other sites that only were, later on, found not to be true and a lot of time and energy would have been used unfruitfully?

hookerhunt

hookerhunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

It sounds nice for me, because I can earn. But is it legal? How it interacts with AdBlock? Can I warn users, so they can disable this service? For now, it seems that traditional cloud mining is more reliable. I personally go for ccg and am quite okay with profits especially with bonuses from their sites http://ccgminingcode.com/