Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

naturalhyp - naturalhyp.com

As an investor at NaturalHYP, you'll have access to a wide range of investment choices to help achieve your investment goals.

At NauralHYP we GUARANTEE your deposits!

We have set a very ambitious target - to become the best investment project on the web that will make customers funds work. Our prime goal is to provide first class service in achieving the financial freedom to our depositors.

Why invest here?

We were always trying to come up with something which will give all of us high returns and if not so, at-least the principal amount should be safe. NOW at NaturalHYP we are up with a program which will safeguard your investments/ deposits. Oh YES!!! your principal amount will be returned to you 100% if we are not able to fetch you profit. To prove this we have kept minimum to $0.1.

Plans :

18032011095504.jpg

Accepted : LR

Features

Min: $0.1

Max: $10

ROP: upto 2% or double

Deposit Secured

http://www.naturalhyp.com/

The minimum to invest in this program is very affordable to anyone who want to invest online, the design of the site is poor and look unprofessional. I don't take this kind of program as long term programs. It is a hit and run game.

Their script is most likely with the forum sites, which's have advertise banner option on their front page like this one.... although their investment plans require very small amount of only 0.1$, but it has very poor ROI of 1% so I don't think we will be in profit if go with 0.1$.... I think it's a good strategy to attract people .....nothing else...

the hyip program looks different with the advertising banners allowed,

but the admin says that they strive to capture for all the possible sources on some other forum where he is active as well,

of course the minimum is also different with such a small minimum of ten cents,

their plan is to get double of the investment, hope this one stay for longer time.