Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Seadollarz - Seadollarz.com

nkashyap

If you sign up to Seadollarz, you can earn anything from giftcards to paypal money on the site. As you may know, this site is called Seadollarz and gets paid by advertisers to place surveys and offers on their site, which you in return take a couple minutes to complete. Simply by doing this, the revenue comes to the site, and a large portion of it is sent to you. Seadollarz will then pay you your earnings and send them directly to your email or your paypal account (Once again, this is all free to do)! So yes, this website is completely legit.

http://seadollarz.com/paidto/home.php?ref=nkashyap

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone who is from countries discarded by paypal should not think of joining this site.There are lots,infact thousands of other sites out there that we can earn from.I know lots.I am even tired of working with them because i don't know which one to face.I will be working on some nad through them,i will be meeting another ones.Right now,we should concentrate on those that are using alertpat or the payment processor that embraces us all.We don't need to waste time on this kind of site.

• 7 months later...