Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

i believe that deeponion has a great future because of the great features it has and it is working on, like DeepVault and DeepSend. The community around it is growing on the day to day basis and the dev team is making everything in their power to make sure the coin is as good as it can be.as such, it will be a great competition in the future and will rock some of the already established coins ;)

i believe that deeponion has a great future because of the great features it has and it is working on, like DeepVault and DeepSend. The community around it is growing on the day to day basis and the dev team is making everything in their power to make sure the coin is as good as it can be.as such, it will be a great competition in the future and will rock some of the already established coins ;)

It's really a very useful technologies (DeepVault and DeepSend) with their help you can protect your copyrights to any invention, picture or music. I also advise you to join the project forum - https://deeponion.org/community/
  I found here a lot of useful information for myself.

I'm not a spammer, like all of us here. We just want as many people as possible to learn about the onion. I would not want to be repeated like with bitcoin when he was at the unit and nobody wanted. The onion society gives the opportunity here and now to join the club for those who need protection and anonymity. Behind him is the future, and who knows, maybe in a few years he will be on par with bitcoin. Can not miss the opportunity to do something for yourself. Do something for society. For society, onions.

Sorry for bad English.

Developers of DeepOnion implement the functions necessary in all spheres of life, which no one has done before. For example, in the near future, the function DeepSend will appear, which will allow you to make untraceable transactions on the network. That is, it still confirms the fact that DeepOnion is the best anonymous crypto currency.

Since i joined DeepOnion i've got nothing but loving and friendly community very active Mods.The best thing is everyone get free $Onion Coins every week just by being active in the community or by joining weekly Airdrops.

I agree with you! Community DeepOnion, very friendly, great developers are working on the project, and the forum's best moderators maintain order on the forum. Be active on the forum, and in a few weeks will be able to participate in airdrop!

I was very late in the crypto world, so investing in Bitcoin was out of question. So I'm very happy to have found DeepOnion.

The coin is secure, running on the TOR network. Its value is rising very fast, going from <1$ in september to >3$ right now (december). The community is very nice and active.

I recommend everyone in the cryptosphere to join us at https://deeponion.org/community/

DeepOnion has a dedicated and loyal following. Its a coin with a great future.
The devs are great and have DeepVault, DeepSend and VoteCentral capabilities to help the community determine its future direction.

The anonymous coin will receive an ever-growing number of supporters. DeepOnion has great potential.

Few months ago DeepOnion is a very underrated crypto, low value of coins, now look at DeepOnion's achievements - Coin value from cents to almost $4 and keeps increasing. DeepOnion already gains a lot of attentions over the internet. It's because of the very active Devs and staffs also the community is very active too in promoting deeponion project.

Just saw this Thread and wanna agree with almost all of my previous Posters :) DeepOnion is already a really great project and will probably be greater in the near future! You have just to look at the roadmap. 2018 will be a huge year with DeepSend, the ability of Smart Contracts and more exchanges to trade Onions and especially more shops / websites who support DeepOnion! Really excited to see how the whole project will go in 2018. Keep it up guys!

I joined DeepOnion community back in July, it has been an amazing ride and we are only half way there. Everyone who hasn't joined yet should do it ASAP - 19 more airdrops to come. And also you can purchase onions on cryptopia.co.nz - it's the best time to do it, price is still very low, currently hovering around $3 / onion. Dev team is awesome, roadmap even more so. 1000% increase in price in next 12 months or I'll eat my hat or sock or both.

I made my investment for Deeponion some weeks ago and its really amazing! Deepvault and Deepsend is long awaited and is going to push the price even further. I am really looking forward to the next Airdrop and i will hold this coin for years. Great community and devs ! Thanks guys.

all my fellow deeponioners said a lot of good thing about DeepOnion

i will summarise it

TOR - that's cool. no one know how to use it. by that;s cool.  and untraceable.

DEV -TEAM - you know - that guys do not sleep, they working only under the project! investor like such things, do they?

Community - a hell of bunch of crazy folks and girls! they can a LOT for Onion!

Airdrop - that nice sweet thing on every friday! Niiice!

visit deeponion.org if you want to know more

I completely agree with you. DeepOnion is by far one of the most advanced cryptocurrencies ever. It's not all about the great Airdrop they're doing, but all the new features they're implementing within time. If you guys look at the roadmap you'll understand what I'm talking about. 

All I can say is that DeepOnion is a great crypto, with an awesome community and dev team behind it  :)

Well. Deeponion is a very promising project. it is innovative using Tor network, no other coin is out there running on this idea so it has actually no real competition on the tor network and with that it has a lot of room to grow. now it has some other cool features alos like deepvault and deepsend and that is why i believe that this project can grow into something big. 

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency integrated with the TOR network.
Transactions are fast and untraceable.
I think Deeponion has more potential than Monero and Dash.
I invested when the onion was worth 0.5usd and now the value of the onion is 2.5usd and the value increases every day.
It's one of the best investments of the moment.

Deeponion this is one of the good anonymous Cryptocurrency for having some investment for my personal/financial terms,Deeponion project has a community that has make onion grow faster and make have a good security that makes the members safe and discipline, Deeponion is worth investing for!!

No doubt Deeponion will raise up to the top, like any other top cryptocurrency. Mod/Dev together with the community helping, supporting the for the best of the community. Strategies like Airdrops, Deepoints allow all members not just investors to earned in the community. Deeponion is such a good and a promising privacy coin all over.

• 1 month later...