Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

features like deepsend and deepvault will make this coin more famous i belive for now it have good potential and if devs can countinue with this temp all will be great.

I agree with you completely. I joined Deeponion a month ago and am very pleased.This coin is based on technologies of the future. Deeponion in my opinion the most promising project in 2017. Deeponion is a community of more than 6,000 people , which was United around one idea. Is the idea to promote weight Onion for the development of this coin and implementing it technologies in our life . I look forward to the updates Deepsend .With this update, the Onion will be more anonymous than it is now . The advantages of this coins in a quick transaction and a small fee, and this is the first coin designed on the basis of the TOR Network.What surprises technology Deeponion is Deepvault(its a repository of information. There you can register and verify electronic files. Negotiations are underway for its introduction at some sites).Administration Deeponion have worked very well over the implementation of the project.Thank you for giving the opportunity to improve together with you I am happy that I am with you.

Anonymous transfer of money DeepSend, Checking of file technologies DeepVault. I think that from all existing projects this is the most interesting. You can also pay attention to the cost of the coins, which are constantly growing.Also worth seeing is the change in value, the coin becomes stable and recognizable. It's safe to say that this project attracted me very much because of the lack of ICO, and Free AirDrop now 22/40.

Well, in order to receive 25% per month on DeepOnion you have to do simple tasks

1. register on bct forum, wear onion signature

2. register for onion airdrop

3. buy 100 onions

and receive 7% to your balance every week.

simple -yes! profitable - yes!

join deeponion,org

Yes but there are more rulles that new users should read to know more about DeepOnion it's possible to find out about them in DeepOnion website here https://deeponion.org/airdrop.htmlall Airdrops rules. DeepOnion has very good Roadmap and devs always completes the Roadmap in time i like it very much.

I've been following DeepOnion for two months now and its become the highlight of my cryptocurrency portfolio.  It's a smaller market cap but that just means it has a great potential to really take off.  It's built on the TOR Network which means the wallet will hide your IP Address but there are additional anonymity features being added such as the DeepSend option.  DeepSend will hide your wallet address when you send Onions so it will be a leader in privacy based coins.  I always urge everyone to do their own research.  There are  a lot of good coins out there but you should really take a look at DeepOnion.

airdrop system is very good in deeponion! yes need some invest, but in time you get more than invest! and last week price is grow! after release all furures developers in next year, deeponion have a great chance get number One in anonimyse crypto money! Deeponion have all chances!

airdrop system is very good in deeponion! yes need some invest, but in time you get more than invest! and last week price is grow! after release all furures developers in next year, deeponion have a great chance get number One in anonimyse crypto money! Deeponion have all chances!

Yes, I agree with you onion showed good growth. But now for me , in such turbulent times, the main thing is not growth.The main thing now is that the coin shows stability. Now there are a lot of promising coins, but they do not have stability. Onion stays in place. This is very good for investors.

Yes, I agree with you onion showed good growth. But now for me , in such turbulent times, the main thing is not growth.The main thing now is that the coin shows stability. Now there are a lot of promising coins, but they do not have stability. Onion stays in place. This is very good for investors.

Yes the DeepOnion shows the best stability ever and the price stays in the same price level for long time. Thanks to all the work that Developers and Moderators of DeepOnion are doing that why DeepOnion is growing very fast. This is my best Coin that i have found out :)

There are two airdrops and you dont need time for the one on Friday, all you need is just 100 Onions, account on BCT (reg before 1st december) and few other bits and pieces and you are in. Thats it and you will get around 5-6% every week. I tell you that is pretty decent return ;) (plus as the price keeps growing its ultimately more profit then 5% ;))

DeepOnion is the best anonymous cryptocurrency I have seen with great potential. The DeepSend to be released will give total anonymity on transactions while DeepVault ensure copyright of files up to 1Gig on blockchain network which also includes its verification. Update is released everyday, this shows how active the team is on this big project. DeepOnion is worth investing on.

Im really thankful to my friend, that he introduced me to this project. Ive already invested on it and joined the community. I really have a good time inside.

Gathering ideas sharing knowlege and at the same time, i earned onions. I really like the weekly airdrop of this project.

One of the feature of this project that i like is the Deep Vault. Developers behind this project indeed do a great job working on this.

Deeponion is a really good cryptocurrency, my friend told me about deeponion shortly before I went to google to find out about the survey and found it to be a new currency this year, and found it to be the leading currency in the future, so I decisively bought 15000 to join them, I firmly believe that it will add value :wub:

I really like this project as it is the only project and the currency that is valid is anonymous!

Also very pleased with the responsive manager and the community itself where you can always find out about the news about the crypto currency!

I think onions it now top coin for invest!

Im looking about this onion things before :D and i checked it by my self and it was really good :D the transactions was fully safe because of that anonymous way of processing it ^_^ , and in a short time its already on the one of the famous exchange which is the cryptopia :D having this while it have a cheap price now is the best way of investing ^_^ hoping that other people cound see this opportunities too :D see you on top everyone ^_^ 

I can totally say that this coin will have a great future and great effect in the crypto world for its anonymous and most secured transactions. Because of the combine power of the community and the active Developers, this coin will be known around the world. I totally recommend this coin to everyone.

all my fellow deeponioners said a lot of good thing about DeepOnion

i will summarise it

TOR - that's cool. no one know how to use it. by that;s cool.  and untraceable.

DEV -TEAM - you know - that guys do not sleep, they working only under the project! investor like such things, do they?

Community - a hell of bunch of crazy folks and girls! they can a LOT for Onion!

Airdrop - that nice sweet thing on every friday! Niiice!

visit deeponion.org if you want to know more

I want to live in a free society where everyone chooses for himself. I had my account blocked for no apparent reason. And have to spend their time trying to deal with the banks. And the timing of sending money to another country still leaves much to be desired.

So I choose DeepOnoin it is quick and easy. Small Commission and a guarantee that my translation will reach the addressee.

Have deeponion great fast-growing community. Many updates in 2018. The same coin can be used to invest sure in 2018 it will show itself in full growth.

Im really thankful to my friend, that he introduced me to this project. Ive already invested on it and joined the community. I really have a good time inside.

Gathering ideas sharing knowlege and at the same time, i earned onions. I really like the weekly airdrop of this project.

One of the feature of this project that i like is the Deep Vault. Developers behind this project indeed do a great job working on this.

This is the friend and not only that, but soon the wallet will come in Android version so when you buy the onions you can see them reflected in your wallet from your mobile device, and by 2018 smart contracts come, just imagine how much is going Value the DeepOnion with this improvement.

I dont know who and how people started calling Deeponion as future currency. It turned out to be true. It has become top crypto currency and in top 5 coins to look into future. This definitely is not possible without the support of strong community and highly professional developers. It has already started its journey towards moon. 2018 is the year of Deeponion and years to come as well. 

Actually i bought some DeepOnions when the price was just 0.3$, now its around 3.3$, amazing. I will hold them at least 1 year more since i believe DeepOnions will be the main methods of payments in the future as its completely anonymous, people will prefer DeepOnions because they know their  privacy is protected and so, it value will increase so high. 

Actually i bought some DeepOnions when the price was just 0.3$, now its around 3.3$, amazing. I will hold them at least 1 year more since i believe DeepOnions will be the main methods of payments in the future as its completely anonymous, people will prefer DeepOnions because they know their  privacy is protected and so, it value will increase so high. 

DeepOnion is a great cryptocurrency with a real growth potential. 

Is the first anonymous cryptocurrency integrated with the TOR network. 

The level of privacy for crypto users is increased to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities.

They have a great and friendly community and you can earn free Onion coins every week, just for being active. And every week they have a great airdrop.