Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bitcoin mania: Join the rush or beware the bubble?

raniya

cf08efe8274b95853397aa1425a70744.png

When the Wall Street Journal runs a headline that reads Bitcoin: Even Grandma Wants In On The Action, you’re simply compelled to find out more about the stand-out cryptocurrency that is grabbing all the attention. 

For months now, Bitcoin’s rapid price swings have been prompting volatility-starved investors to join the biggest speculative boom since the dotcom fever in the 1990s. 

In the space of 24 hours this week, Bitcoin rallied to an all-time high of $11,434 before sinking as much as 21% to $9,009, having started 2017 at $968.23, according research site CoinDesk. 

The temptation to join the rush is tempered by the fear that its value is being driven purely on speculation and that the bubble is about to burst. Then John McAfee – founder of the eponymously named software – doubled down on his previous prediction and claimed this week: “I’ll eat my own d**k on national TV if Bitcoin doesn’t surpass $1 million by 2020.

May Be Useful 

For More Detail : Bitcoin mania: Join the rush or beware the bubble?

• Downvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
This marks a new all-time high for bitcoin and an increase in its price by a factor of more than 10 since the beginning of 2017.

Many experts claim that this growth is the result of reduced hype surrounding the US dollar. They believe that this is more a case of the dollar depreciating than the price of bitcoin rising.

Crypto-analysts claim that the US Federal Reserve has printed so much money in the last 10 – 20 years that not even the regulator actually knows how much USD is in circulation around the globe.

Crypto-analysts claim that with the collapse of the dollar, bitcoin will cost somewhere between 1 and 5 million USD. At the time of writing this review, bitcoin is trading at 17,200 USD with a market cap of 162.22bn USD somebody can think that bitcoin is better that invest in forex.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a craze for virtual cash right now and people are running towards the rush to a great extent. Bit-coin has become the most popular virtual money toady and traders are actively involving in this investment area. However, I will say that it is good to flow with the recent rend but it is not wise to fully invest all the money. If you have the basic understanding of virtual cash or Crypto currencies then go ahead, but not all the money.

• 8 months later...

Guys i know that this theme is very looong discussed but if you just think for a while. Why all this giants (buisness sharks) invest so much money in cryptcurrency, if it was bubble no one would give you a penny. This guys know how take things seriously. It`s the best protected currency in a world! So dont be a fool it is not a bubble of course. But if you are scarred enough just use https://bestmixer.io/en for safe transfers of your cryptocurrency and you will be ok!

• 2 weeks later...
I think there is great opportunity to gain in the Crypto field, but you got to really be sensible about it. I like trading a lot when it comes to Cryptos, as it is something that can benefit you a lot. I am grateful to FreshForex since due to their setup, I am able to do trading confidently, especially when it comes to Cryptos.

b5Qme5g.jpg

Not only there are multiple options here, but the facilities present, it just makes everything run incredibly nicely and keeps one easy and comfortable!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

best forex signals from Bearish Engulfing Pattern summary
Published by bestsignals 
Bearish REVERSAL Engulfing Pattern properties to make the best forex signals
1. Two candle pattern
2. The first candle has an open real body, in line with the Bull trend
3. The second candle has a filled real body
4. The second candle’s real body surrounds the real body of the first
5. The size and position of the shadows on either candles does not matter
6. The market is in an uptrend when the pattern appears
best forex signals from Bearish Engulfing Pattern summary
The Bearish Engulfing Pattern is a two candle pattern in a rising market where the
second candle has a filled real body that surrounds the open real body before it.
This is generally a strong reversal pattern as it often takes a lot of effort and
achievement from the bears for it to form. It is one of my particular favourites for
this reason. Also it usually coincides with the Western bearish outside day. It should
be ignored at your peril!
Candlestick Charts
Engulfing patterns versus outside days
There is a pattern in Western analysis called a bearish outside day, or a key reversal
day. The rule set for this is a bear day in a rising market with a high above the
previous day’s high and a low below the previous day’s low. In other words the
day’s range is outside that of the day before, and a weak close is posted. This is
pretty similar to an Engulfing Pattern, but not always, as the candlestick version
doesn’t necessarily require a greater range on day two, just a larger (filled) real
body. In other words the range doesn’t have to come into the equation