Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Should we buy more bitcoin now?

otk

Crypto-analysts claim that during the next US crisis, not only will global investors shift towards cryptocurrencies (i.e. the dollar will lose its status as a safe haven and become a high-risk, unreliable asset), but American citizens will also look to exchange their dollars for crypto, bringing about a total collapse of the US dollar.

But there are many sectors that see it as a bubble about to explode, I have invested a bit in the bitcoin through cfd and the forex signals always tell me buy bitcoin, but I really believe that having an intervention of the banks or the development of the quantum processor by google the bubble can explode

Honestly I am also looking for an answer to that question. Everything against bitcoin backfires. Few days ago CME group badmouthed bitcoin and also China did impose some kind of ban on bitcoin trading. And after few days CME group said they are going to offer bitcoin for trading. After that price rose to $8,000. There is no name of price fall and buying bitcoin at this rate is expensive in my opinion. On the other hand it may be cheap just in case price goes up more next year. I am looking for a downtrend on bitcoin.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a bit more involved to arbitrage profitably. Bitcoin prices vary on different exchanges based both on trading behavior and on how easy or difficult it is to move fiat currency and bitcoin in and out of the exchange.

It is simply unstable and volatile, BTC changed from money to investment. I think if you want to buy bitcoin you should think twice. buy ripple or ethereum is better or even dogecoin if you really want to use crypto currency as the mean to pay something without worry the great volatile like what happens to bitcoin.

• 2 weeks later...

For my own point of view I would not really go into buying since I don't want to spend money from bitcoins since we can already have bitcoins through some faucets although it is not as big as we are to received. But later on if these will be accumulated I think it would really be a huge money also.

However with the automation of financial market and digitization of monetary standards, there is a recent craze for Crypto currencies and Bitcoin is the highest paid virtual currency now. So brokers are now trying to expand their business in serving the virtual cash also. But the comparison between USD and Bitcoin is somehow unrealistic in my view point. How can we forget the real currency? Is not it too much imaginary to walk in virtual world with virtual money only! That’s why, I can suggest that you can invest a smaller lot in Bitcoin.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bitcoins are a high risk/high reward investment and it has the potential to be a disruptive, transformative force in money and payments for centuries to come.   It isn't easily digested in a few hours.

Bitcoin brought a  concept that can change the way we use money today. But I think bitcoin will be a dinosaur crypto currency. There are many other more efficient coins are getting developed which is faster and less expensive. And bitcoin right now has such high value that it is not totally easy to use instead of other currencies.

• 2 weeks later...