Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OMVGasIncome - OMVGasIncome.com

I'm not admin

Register to OMVGasIncome.com

OMV Gas INCOME was created for the purpose of providing its membership with the safest and most secure offshore investment vehicles available, with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk.

We pay 5.7% hourly for 24 hours, 131% after 1 day, 401% after 7 days and 2220% after 30 days directly to one of your payment processor (PerfectMoney, LibertyReserve or AlertPay).

OMV Gas INCOME is a private international membership club, it is not a HYIP-game or HYIP-pyramid.

OMV Gas INCOME is conservative in it's investment approach. The safety and security of our members funds are most important. This is why we have safeguards set in place, which are designed to return principal funds first. This is as it should be. Principal funds set the initial investment into motion, and are then promptly returned. Earned profits move on to generate additional profits.

Plan : 5.7% hourly for 24 hours, 131% after 1 day, 401% after 7 days and 2220% after 30 days

Accept : PerfectMoney, LibertyReserve , AlertPay

Ref: 1%-15%

7190685_35f7.png

right_01.jpg

Name Servers:

ns1.omvgasincome.com

ns2.omvgasincome.com

IP Address:

194.8.74.49 Reverse-IP | Ping | DNS Lookup | Traceroute

ASN:

AS44557

IP Location:

United Kingdom - United Kingdom - Dragonara Alliance Ltd

Register to OMVGasIncome.com

I didn't get the features seriously, How can the program the 400% after weekend, I think the hourly program is the nonsense ROI of totally 136.8% after full day of 24 hours,,,,, Which's huge % interest so definitely it will not be sustainable HYIP as well.... but we require proofs from monitors...

@king

are you serious you can actually go for this program and invest for 2-3 rounds?

Well good luck to your investment and please come back and tell us how much you made with them! I will be glad to join the next unreasonable paying hyip. Lol

Scam !

the program last paid was on 18th March that too only for LR and the AP withdrawals were pending quite before from 18th,

and no payments since 18th March,

as usual there is no reply to mails or support tickets,

this short term program was very fast to turn to scam, paid only for one day, well, thread is moved to scam section.