Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hope Token – The genuine hope for humanity!

Latham Lapard

I have been part of various ICOs in last few years, whether as an investor or through bounty campaign, but I have seen NOTHING like Hope Token. 99.9% times, it is just about money when we talk about ICOs, but Hope Token is really exceptional. 

It is certainly an ICO, but as I said not the "routine one". Their whole mission is to help humanity especially those who might require financial assistance due to the medical condition, funeral, or disconnection of services. They are willing to handle any type of case with providing complete assistance. 

And, It is fair to say that such concept that revolves around Charities and Donation with helping each and every individual in need is not found elsewhere, at least not online. So having an ICO project for that is almost unthinkable, but that's what Hope Token is all about! They even allow the donor (us) to earn their (our) initial investment back to a dollar to dollar. So, let's join up to become part of the movement that will change our HEART, and Life of others! 

The ICO starts on 15th October, just a day away! Join the project that’s going rewrite history and will become the symbol of generosity, and will be remembered for decades to come! We can even get 50% bonus in the first week for the ICO sales. Check out their official site https://hopetokenfoundation.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I am not against social cause but you got to be wise that charity is good but not for investment. I prefer genuine option and DFS (DigitalFantasySports) is just that. As they are FIRST ever Ethereum Blockchain based sports fantasy sport with their tokens to be playable and easily exchangeable within the fantasy sports world. And, they will host unique Fantasy Sports competitions on a daily basis allowing for individuals to exchange their winnings for other crypto investments. 

The bitcoin is trading at 6,450 USD, with a market cap of 107.22bn USD according to coinmarketcap.com. People are already debating which companies the crypto market’s flagship currency will overtake next in terms of market cap should the bitcoin continue its growth. The idea behind bitcoin was to create a transnational, decentralised global currency. The developers behind bitcoin launched this project with the aim of creating an alternative to fiat currencies, which can simply be printed by central banks without limits.

https://alpari.com/ru/analytics/calendar_fxstreet/