Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalInvestClub - globalinvestclub.net

I am not the admin.

About HYIP:

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

globalinvestclub.net is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

4.4-5.2% hourly for 24 hours, min $5

108-129% after 1 day, min $5

145-199% after 3 days, min $5

250-369% after 7 days, min $5

550-749% after 15 days, min $5

1500-1900% after 30 days, min $5

Accept LR & PM.

Link: http://globalinvestclub.net/

Quite simple script with unbelievable offers of those hourly profit which are mostly unstable program in my opinion, so I can't find faith on this HYIP and their 1 day term plan has 29% which's also not reasonable amount, and most required thing is - How will admin pay us with that ROIs.... NO monitors are added yet so definitely it will last for just some days even few ours...

• 2 weeks later...

NOT PAYING !

this program stopped to pay now, that few monitors declared it scam or others changed status to 'problem'

running days 11 and they have paid for 9 days so far, the last paid was on 26th March, that is 2 days ago,

and enough waiting for payments till now that we declare it 'not paying' and move this thread to scam folder.