Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leximoney - leximoney.com

I am not the admin.

Leximoney is an investment company uniting professional stock & forex traders. Complex world of markets is our daily concern. Our mission is to obtain funds for further management. With Leximoney you can get access to higher returns by using our technology, expertise,knowledge and experience. Funds received from our clients are diversified and invested into various financial sectors that generate the profit to sustain our program.

Online investment attraction is the best way to make our business grow faster. It allows to manage assets on-the-fly quickly responding to the market situation changes. International stock trading is a great risk, but also a great gain. Our professionalism lets us put rather high interest rate for investments attraction. We deal with domestic and foreign stocks, short-term money market instruments, bonds and other securities.

Plans:

23% daily for 5 days

14% daily for 10 days

120% after 5 days

150% after 10 days

Accept LR, PM & AP

Link: http://www.leximoney.com/

I'm in with small bucks and will support with payment proof if it is paid

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U2320811

Date: 3/17/2011 3:50 PM

Batch: 57426156

Sent To: U2599766 (leximoney)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Deposit to www.leximoney.com

Thank you.

I really somehow find some faith on it by their great script & sufficient rates of interest, but quite confused no to see any proofs or monitors option to test it... already 3 days passed but never seen single proofs from investors, so much tensed to invest on this HYIP...

Take a look at this forum in payment proof, you'll see them. until now this pogram is still paying. I'm in good profit even a small bucks. All payments are alwaays instant. So far I've never heard about bad feedbacks from this site. But remember something that short term is not last long