Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FPMarkets – fpmarkets.com

Ashley Cole

When we talk about what type of broker is required, it is common that Australian brokers are amongst the top on the list to work with. The reason is absolutely crystal clear; it is because Australia is a country where everything is done is very strict and legitimate way!

So, if any broker operates from there, it is highly likely to be good and got to have strong financial setup, as otherwise, it is not possible to become an Australian company. So just imagine how it is to be with the LEADING Australian Broker in the industry, which is FP Markets.

Having over 12 years of experience servicing globally, they have won 35+ Awards with been licensed by ASIC to ensure further safety. The condition itself is worth in gold with having transparent structure removing any sort of manipulation, over 10,000 instruments to pick from, it is easily the largest range anywhere found, which is just remarkable. Furthermore, it's having zero spread, 1:500 leverage, high-quality trading platform and 24/5 active support, it’s not just a broker, and it’s much beyond it!

• Downvote 8

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jason,FP Markets spreads are some of the lowest compared to other brokers, EURUSD for example is 0.0pips for most parts of the day and their commission charges are very competitive too.So considering the costs, definitely suitable for scalping.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 11:47 AM, Paul12 said:

Does FP Proivde Swap free account ? and Will there be any fee if i don't use my trading account for some time ?

Hey Paul, yes FP Markets do offer swap free accounts. However it is given only to clients of Muslim faith (They'll ask supporting documents for that)And they don't charge any additional charges for inactivity. So you can trade at your own pace.

I decided to trade with FP Market mainly because of the overall positive reviews online and the fact that they are in business for over 15 years Regulated by ASIC.I mainly scalp with FP Markets and the minimum spread for trading EUR/USD is 0.0 pips and the commission is $3 per lot, which is relatively low compared to other similar brokers.

Trading with FP Markets for a year and the experince has been good so far, spreads are lower and commission charges are lower as well when compared to other brokers.

FP Markets also offers free access to premium subscriptions like Autochartist and Traders tools free for all of their live clients. Definitely a advantage for regular traders

• 1 month later...

I have a Live account with FP Markets, The actual on-boarding was straightforward took me a few mins in total.

Once I uploaded the required documents, my trading account was active in less than a day, Their customer support team was really helpful as well when I had some clarifications with the ID proof that was required.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Based on my personal experience FP Markets has been pretty good, I've been trading with them for close to a year now.

And about the reliability, you don't really have to worry much as FP Markets adhere to strict capital requirements and is regulated ASIC and CYSEC (EU)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/14/2020 at 6:01 PM, Ralph said:

Anyone trading with FP Markets know if they onboard UK clients to their ASIC license or should we choose only their Cysec Entity.

I would prefer under their ASIC license as i want slightly higher leverage ?   

I am from the UK, and I trade with FP Markets ASIC regulation. You have the liberty to choose between CYSEC and ASIC regulations in FP Markets when you register with them.

It is not mandatory to only choose their Cysec Entity as far as I am aware.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I currently trade with FP Markets, and the experience has been good to date, without any issues like spreads widening or sever freezing.

Regarding regulation, it is one of the most trusted brokers because FP Markets are in the forex business for over 15 years, and they also have an ASIC regulation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I currently trade with ICM, and I have no complaints regarding the broker because it has good trading conditions and spreads to offer. There is also another broker, FP Markets, which I feel similar to FP Markets.

Has anyone traded with them would know if they have the same trading conditions as ICM because I'm looking to open a new account with another broker and would like to know if I should consider FP markets?