Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FPMarkets – fpmarkets.com

Ashley Cole

Since you already work with FP Markets, you should know that the spreads are not just tight but also stable and the spreads in ICM are indeed similar to FP Markets, but slippage in FP Markets is lower, and the execution is a bit slower in ICM.

• 1 month later...

I trade with FP markets whose spreads are stable and consistent even during high volatile market movements.

And I am looking for any other similar broker as FP Markets that offers good trading condition with stable spreads. Any recommendations?

I had asked questions relating to this broker months ago, and now I'm back to give my personal experience about FP markets.

I find them reliable to trade even for beginners because the customer service team is helpful, and they also have a micro-lot to trade with lower capital to avoid high risks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I trade using FP Markets, and the main advantage compared to the other brokers is the number of Instruments available to Trade; they have over 10000 different products.

Even though I mainly trade Forex with them, they have a huge list of global stocks and commodities to trade with. FP Markets is regulated by ASIC and are in operation since 2005.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a beginner in forex and was looking for a broker to start live trading with and came across FP Markets. I checked reviews and ratings, which were mostly positive.

Anyone currently trading with them experienced any problems when trading live, and are the spreads stable as mentioned on their website?

• 4 weeks later...

I have currently been trading with FP Markets for two months. So far, the experience has been good. The withdrawals and deposits are smooth without any issues.

The customer service is reliable. They are prompt in answering my queries, quicker than usual, even through emails and live chat.

As a beginner in forex trading, I've been researching several brokers to start trading live and have come across FP Markets as a good, reliable broker from several traders' reviews.

Before investing in them, I would like to know if they are suitable even for beginner traders and how their customer service is towards their clients.

• 1 month later...

I have started trading with FP Markets using their raw ECN account. It has been three months and the experience has been good. So far, no major issues have occurred.

The spreads and commission costs are lower when compared to most ECN brokers, even the withdrawals and deposits are smooth.