Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to trade Binary

First you need to learn how to pick a good Forex Trading  zone, in this paragraph, we’re going to explain how to use this zone to pick a good binary options trade. This may sound a bit simple but perfection comes along with a lot of practice. Doing the same thing once or twice may not help much, you need to practice consecutively to make it part of you.

Rules for using a trading zone to trade Binary

Trend

There’s a saying “trend is your friend, and that he who needs money must follow the trend”. This quote remains valid in any market one chooses to trade. There’s no such thing as “trend following you”, you must follow the trend; Anti-trend is counterproductive. All binary Options trade you enter has to be in line with the trend. That’s rule number one, first, know the trend, and then live by that trend.

Keyline

As known as pullbacks or retracement within the trend. In an uptrend, Retracements are the support lines while in a down trend, retracements are the resistance lines (shown below).

ReadMore

• Downvote 4

I will not really suggest anyone to do Binary Option trading, I believe it’s extremely risky way of doing things and if we really want to succeed then we need to be very wise with all these. It’s only then we will be able to gain and generate better rewards. I find it rather easy and straight forward due to supportive cash in shape of OctaFX broker. They provide best of best features with LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments, scooter giveaway, deposit bonus, cash back and everything we can desire for!