For Members

• Free membership for international, English speaking people

• One level referral commission of 10% for points and cash

• Must be active: Clicking at least one link every 30 days

• No further activity requirement to earn from downline

• Sale commission of 1%, if you refer advertisers to us

• Optional upgrades of your membership are available

• PTP links for free and upgraded members up to $0.75 CPM

• Additional activity requirements for Affiliate Page and PTP promoters (50 clicks monthly)

• Point emails are opt-in only

• Points may be redeemed for ads, exchanged to cash or transfered to other members

• No-minimum payout via Paypal (masspay), $1 minimum payout via Alertpay and LibertyReserve

• Payouts are processed on weekends

• New members may claim their first payout after 14 days of membership

• Backups done twice daily

• By joining and using our program member accepts the rules

valeptr.com

• 3 weeks later...

For Members

• Free membership for international, English speaking people

• One level referral commission of 10% for points and cash

• Must be active: Clicking at least one link every 30 days

• No further activity requirement to earn from downline

• Sale commission of 1%, if you refer advertisers to us

• Optional upgrades of your membership are available

• PTP links for free and upgraded members up to $0.75 CPM

• Additional activity requirements for Affiliate Page and PTP promoters (50 clicks monthly)

• Point emails are opt-in only

• Points may be redeemed for ads, exchanged to cash or transfered to other members

• No-minimum payout via Paypal (masspay), $1 minimum payout via Alertpay and LibertyReserve

• Payouts are processed on weekends

• New members may claim their first payout after 14 days of membership

• Backups done twice daily

• By joining and using our program member accepts the rules

valeptr.com

This site is not a multi-level marketing program.Member of valeptr are not required to have a website or sell any goods nor to refer new members to this website.This is not a get rich scheme.Valeptr is an internet advertising program in which you receive payment solely on the reading and clicking you perform.

• 2 months later...

Been a member in Valeptr for a while. Sometimes when i have the time i click ads. The rate is low. So the best is going for the affiliate pages and click the points.

There u can easily if you have the time make 0,20 a day. So for the clickers this site is perfect. Endless of ads so to say.

The bad is that the min payout to LR is $1.00 and that will take me a couple of weeks (who dont click so much)..

For paypal there is no min payout.

My country is now listed as not a welcome to join more. Im happy i joined before someone burned it..

The upgrades is ok if you like to promote vale in other sites. Then its easy to reach cashout and the gain will raise pretty ok.

• 3 months later...

There is no link to the site here. I am just wondering about the statement that this site is available for english speaking people/country. And they only mention some countries that is not accepted in their program and Philippines is not one of them. I wonder if i can join in here, im from the Philippines?

• 2 months later...

This site doesn't accept members from India and hence I couldn't register here. I think they have no minimum payout and is one of the oldest sites online. I don't think this is suitable for upgrading though as it is similar to an aurora site.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This site is not a multi-level marketing program.Member of valeptr are not required to have a website or sell any goods nor to refer new members to this website.This is not a get rich scheme.Valeptr is an internet advertising program in which you receive payment solely on the reading and clicking you perform.

yes@ccsang you are absolute correct members are not ask to own a websit befor they can participate on this program,even the referal link can be promoted on forum like this,Good luck

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...