Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Air-Fund - Air-fund.biz

I`m not admin!

This is one of the safest and most convenient investment programs in the Internet. Our ideas and our skilled staff guarantee that your invested money will be most effectively used, while bringing the biggest income. We guarantee the safety of each investor's investments by offering reliable client protection from any losses due to the Reserve fund of the company that provides the necessary investment protection level. You can independently choose time and place to make investments into our company. All you need is the Liberty Reserve or the Perfect Money account and a personal computer connected to the Internet. We suggest you become a member of Air Trust Fund today and get the greatest profit already tomorrow.

Air Trust Fund is one of the leading private investment companies that provide global investment services using the Internet.

Air Trust Fund is a group of private individuals who have been working in the investment industry for more than 10 years. Most of us are professionals that are perfectly experienced in the industry and in various financial projects.

We see many people are losing their money by investing in various Internet projects that are unable to fulfill the promises. Therefore, we realized that people like us are required to guarantee investors' stable income without risking money.

Our task is to provide profit to our investors by making a reasonable investment of their money.

Investment plans:

105% after 1 day

Plan 1 $1 - $30,000 105.00%

120% after 3 days

Plan 1 $1 - $30,000 120.00%

150% after 5 days

Plan 1 $1 - $30,000 150.00%

300% after 15 days

Plan 1 $1 - $30,000 300.00%

Payment processors:

Liberty Reserve

Perfect Money

Link: http://www.air-fund.biz/

I`m not admin!

This is one of the safest and most convenient investment programs in the Internet. Our ideas and our skilled staff guarantee that your invested money will be most effectively used, while bringing the biggest income. We guarantee the safety of each investor's investments by offering reliable client protection from any losses due to the Reserve fund of the company that provides the necessary investment protection level. You can independently choose time and place to make investments into our

Investment plans:

Naboda when i press the link my nod antivirus protection is giving me a virus warning gen. So for me its not possible to check the site out:(

105% after 1 day

Plan 1 $1 - $30,000 105.00%

120% after 3 days

Plan 1 $1 - $30,000 120.00%

150% after 5 days

Plan 1 $1 - $30,000 150.00%

300% after 15 days

Plan 1 $1 - $30,000 300.00%

Payment processors:

Liberty Reserve

Perfect Money

Link: http://www.air-fund.biz/

@naboda, when i press the link my nod virus check is giving me a warning and i cant open the site...have you checked the linnk? I have nod 32 and for me its not possible go to the site air-fund.biz if im not with courage and im not just reinstalled my pc cos of virus in the memory:(