Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What people say about instaforex on forex peace army

This is just a piece of comment I took from forex peace army. All traders in this forum seems to crying about this broker..

""'Hello, My trading account is 2224537 with insta forex. i was doing good tradings and i got some good profit. but when i sent the withdrawal request then they cancelled it and deduct my profit from my account then again i sent the request for withdrawal but again they cancelled it and remove the rebates from my account. Now they are saying that we can exclude any customer on any reason but they are not giving me the reason. please FPA, check it.

""""""""""""

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think that before investing money in any project of any company, you need to understand this area well. I also believe that every investor should check the legality of the company, its history and financial position, at least on the Internet. I check through this internet service https://datapo.com/en/ .   I also read reviews about the company on the Internet, but I prefer to trust the facts. I believe that we must invest wisely.

• 4 weeks later...

This is just a piece of comment I took from forex peace army. All traders in this forum seems to crying about this broker..

""'Hello, My trading account is 2224537 with insta forex. i was doing good tradings and i got some good profit. but when i sent the withdrawal request then they cancelled it and deduct my profit from my account then again i sent the request for withdrawal but again they cancelled it and remove the rebates from my account. Now they are saying that we can exclude any customer on any reason but they are not giving me the reason. please FPA, check it.

""""""""""""

I recently realized that instaforex is no longer regulated by Belize, I think this is no good sign, for this broker,. instead of working just fair, they have been accused of many scam cases