Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are fees big trouble?

Dion Ebrahim

So according to you the profit is not the best teacher for us? this is strange if making profit doesn't teach you how to be a better trader. According to me, if you want to be a better trader please avoid error as much as you can do, it doesn't mean error is not a good teacher, but hey you want to lose in forex? me? Of course not.

• 3 weeks later...

Fees is a big trouble to any traders around the world even to big bankers, the key here is to get that fee as low as possible. Well this is possible with ECN brokers, with the direct access to liquidity provider makes the fees lower and become more competitive, but if you love more risk try regulated dealing desk broker. Rate is low and usually static but yeah you're against the broker.

• 3 weeks later...

they are not trouble if you calculate all your budget. 

I don't see any problems. I found out how much I can pay, and don't have issues trading on ecn with fees. It's okay

You can say that is more like a hampering issue. Fees is not a big trouble if you calculated it but imagine where you trade with near low fees, or even no fees at all. You can focusing only to make profit and also it is easier to reach your target rather than when you calculated the fees for each trading you did.

they are not trouble if you calculate all your budget. 

I don't see any problems. I found out how much I can pay, and don't have issues trading on ecn with fees. It's okay

Exactly..! Fee aren't any problem for those who make good amount either on long trades as well as short ones.

Exactly..! Fee aren't any problem for those who make good amount either on long trades as well as short ones.

For those who make good amount? If that's coming true, but if not you cannot make any profit with it fees surely the problem here, and basically before you start to trade you don't know if you make profit or not. Fees surely trouble especially for short term traders, imagine to trade with no fees like spread.

• 2 weeks later...

to be able to generate consistent profit is not easy, traders must be able to have a strong mentality and a high level of patience, therefore traders can for better in training their trading skills to be better than ever.

In generating profit in forex business is not a business that where we run instantly, forex business is the risk that there is a very large, so traders continue to the stages in the learning phase for we want to achieve its benefits consistently

I really agree with that. traders should be able to better in improving existing trading skills in order to better and be more maximal again in managing funds and risks in the real account with more leverage.

One of the things we should run regularly in learning it, because learning is how we guide success in the business street forex this. And I also always with a routine learning in the demo account as well as demo contest instaforex contest with the aim to facilitate the management of trading more profitable in real trading later