Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex is an art

For me Forex Trading is the best way to make some good bucks online, though it is not at all an easy task, but it is too much rewarding too.

I think the same and it has been proven by a lot of traders which make forex as its own main income. Even like that this business doesn't come up with risk. The most rewarding part in forex is actually to make profit. To me as long as you want, you still can think forex as an art than business but still make a profit from it.

I think the same and it has been proven by a lot of traders which make forex as its own main income. Even like that this business doesn't come up with risk. The most rewarding part in forex is actually to make profit. To me as long as you want, you still can think forex as an art than business but still make a profit from it.

Forex is indeed a lot for the benefits that exist and we can achieve if we already have the skills of maximum trading ability. Forex business also has a very big risk, so traders to always be in the level of good trading skills for us want to facilitate our good trading on the run with the maximum with consistently gain its benefits

For me Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, you need to have good amount of knowledge and experience and skills to gain through it.

Yes, i agree with you forex is one of the most suitable place for making money for some people not for all people. If you able to bear the risk and want to earn with the risk that is okay. I don't know where forex is art coming from but i must admit some people invented good idea and strategy through technical analysis and i can say that is some kind of arts.

Hm, technically we know when we lose but in bigger pictures, yes we don't know when but we still can avoid that thing or minimize the chance we lose our money. Risk Management is the answer for that but that is the other discussion. Forex as art is less meaningful rather than forex as the way to make a living, because of the economy first and then arts.

Everything is an art, how one perfects in it determines a lot, I've traded with numerous brokers, fxcm, oanda, freshforex and many others. one thing I have learnt, a broker could be very good, but without a good strategy, you will still loss!

Everything is an art, how one perfects in it determines a lot, I've traded with numerous brokers, fxcm, oanda, freshforex and many others. one thing I have learnt, a broker could be very good, but without a good strategy, you will still loss!

for that trader must really learn the way of work and it must master the more profitable trading and run it as well as possible, so take advantage and learn everything to be able to achieve the benefits

For me, FOrex is more analytical than art related stuff. Because art needs to be created but Forex is something which needs to analyze and determine whether our work is good for trading or not. 

with we can run a good trading it will be very easy to run it, and most important is we must be able to master and understand the way of his analysis to be more profitable, so maximize the ability and effort to be more understanding

• 2 months later...

There are undoubtedly numerous opportunities in the forex market and traders are actively trying to earn good money here. But the unfortunate fact that almost a loin portion of traders come here without  proper understanding of forex trading and thereby loss money which may force them to withdraw them form the market. But one thing has to keep in mind that without proper knowledge, skills and aptitude forex can be a risky area to work with.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex trading is where the business is the role of risk is very big that exists, so we where always have to continue to improve the ability of a better trading in order to where trading can be able to get maximum results. Not an instant business on the run, need a step by step process by step learn to be able to trade in a way to get maximum results

• 3 weeks later...

Foreign exchange is the largest trading market in the world. As forex market is a volatile market for traders, therefore having a  positive mindset before entering into forex trading with consistent efforts is important, that will help you to overcome the challenges of currency trading.

Where forex business is a business that has the role of risk and also the same profits. Traders who dive in this forex business must have a science of maximum trading in order that where can be more easy going way how to manage good and true trading so that his profits also can be easily mendaptakan when plunge in real trading with instaforex

• 1 month later...

Forex trading is where the business has a role of risk and also the same profits, so where traders jump in this forex business the way things we should be able to run is where traders continue to work in learning, with a definite study that will make us able to trade even better

Yes I completely agree with you. Forex trading is not for kids who think they can just join in this market and make some exciting move without preparation and think it will bring them a lot of money. Forex trading needs patience endurance, hard work and skill. A trader need to learn the market movement first before entering in this market and then select his trading style which suits his psychology perfectly.

Forex trading is where one business that has the role of risk and also the same profits, so where traders desire to be able to get maximum results that try to keep trying in the learning in order to better understand where will this way forex trading profitable. I also by learning to desire to succeed in his way of forex trading with instaforex