Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IFACUK - ifacuk.com

I am not the admin.

Welcome to I.F.A.C UK

I.F.A.C is a team of professional brokers. Our daily work and attention is concentrated on intricate environment of world markets. We started our project in 2010 in the Republic of Panama. One year of success ensured us that we could open possibility to invest for the entire world. We are very grateful and happy that we've got more than 1000 offline investors, but our development is impossible without attraction of new funds and ideas. Responsibly and confidently we have decided that we are going to start attraction of funds online.

Our credo is good and confident relationship, between our team and customers that stand as a base of successful activity in world market. We are open minded team and our values are: trust, friendliness, and skillful cold minded investments.

Plans

104 - 128% after 1 day

110 - 158% after 2 days

118 - 190% after 3 days

126 - 220% after 4 days

134 - 292% after 5 days

Ref : 4%

Accept : LR PM

Link: http://www.ifacuk.com/

the program looks very professional with nice design, they have telephone support as well as online chat support services,

this one has got paying status already, though a new program that was monitored only for one day,

well, there is no information regarding minimum investments that can be accepted here,

only the benefits for the investors with amounts starting from $1000 is what explained well in detail regarding the printed contract and account manager facilities.

well, it's time to move this thread to scam folder,

this program is not paying any more, even the site doesn't load now,

that is why we should not go with huge funds while investing in these kind of short term hyip programs,

if they return and start to pay, PM to us so that it can be moved back to active hyip discussion.