Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A leverage of 1:3000?

See, ever since I started trading, I've always used a leverage of 1:100, not that my broker doesn't allow a leverage of 1:1000, but, I've just realized that fxglory and FBS have a leverage of up to 1:3000. I don't know if this leverage is really the best, whats you take on this?

• Downvote 10

• 3 months later...

Think back to when you opened your Live Trading Account with FXB Trading - if you have not opened an account yet, click here to get started. At some point during our quick and easy account opening process, we ask you to select your leverage, correct? What level of leverage did you choose and why? Whichever leverage you choose or are thinking of choosing, read on to get a clear idea of the effect your leverage can have on your trading results.

Think back to when you opened your Live Trading Account with FXB Trading - if you have not opened an account yet, click here to get started. At some point during our quick and easy account opening process, we ask you to select your leverage, correct? What level of leverage did you choose and why? Whichever leverage you choose or are thinking of choosing, read on to get a clear idea of the effect your leverage can have on your trading results.

You're so keen to promote FXB Trading that you even forgot to answer my question I asked a question about Leverage. I don't need any broker, I already have a good broker. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I think leverage 1: 3000 is not possible because the broker also does not want to lose. and I recommend to choose a small leverage and can help you when trading. My broker FXB Trading provides various leverage facilities.

It is very true, a leverage of 1:3000 is possible, brokers such as Justforex and fxglory are also known to be offering a leverage of 1:3000. So to me, I have not used either of  this brokers, just that I know leverage of 1:3000 is a bit risky.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a very high leverage for me, for trading in IC Markets I prefer to trade using low leverage like 1: 500. The higher the leverage the higher the risk I will get

Upon close checking this site IC Markets, I have some observations, they say spreads are 0.0, but I'm damn sure this is not the case unless they're commission broker. Another thing, the minimum deposit should be $200,, I guess this is too high, considering the fact that some brokers out there have a minimum deposit of up to 0.00.

• 2 weeks later...

1:3000 is high leverage and it mean the risk willbe higher too if we can not maximize leverage as well as possible. We do not have to use the maximum leverage which provided by broker, just choose the right one for us. I also just use 1:500 for trading in FXB Trading. Actually, it's the maximum leverage but it's lower than 1:3000

1:3000 is high leverage and it mean the risk willbe higher too if we can not maximize leverage as well as possible. We do not have to use the maximum leverage which provided by broker, just choose the right one for us. I also just use 1:500 for trading in FXB Trading. Actually, it's the maximum leverage but it's lower than 1:3000

I use 1:100 leverage with Hotforex and strongly don't recommend to use more than that. Volatility in forex can make impossible profitable trading, because price will often hit stop loss which is really hard to manage emotionally as well as technically

That's a very high leverage for me, for trading in IC Markets I prefer to trade using low leverage like 1: 500. The higher the leverage the higher the risk I will get

Yes its true IC markets allow leverage of 1:500, but check again, I know tons of brokers that offer the same leverage if not higher. brokers such as Instaforex, Liteforex, Justforex, and tons of many others offer the same leverage. I guess leverage alone is not enough.

• 2 weeks later...

As we all know leverage is one of the factors that we usually take into consideration while selecting a forex broker, a kind of facility it is for traders. Leverage is the effective mount of funds a trader can borrow from his broker against his initial margin. 1:3000 a high leverage: you can borrow at maximum $3000 against each $1.. But it does not necessarily mean that you will borrow the full amount. If you are a micro investor and have the capability to repay loan then high leverage is not a problem.

I use 1:100 leverage with Hotforex and strongly don't recommend to use more than that. Volatility in forex can make impossible profitable trading, because price will often hit stop loss which is really hard to manage emotionally as well as technically

I believe as long as you know how to trade any leverage is good for you. Personally, I trade with 1:1000 with freshforex. I must confess, its a bit risky but as long as you know how to trade even 1:3000 is good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm with freshforex, they offer a leverage of 1:1000. despite these leverage, I only use 1:100. Higher leverage is both good and dangerous.