Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is discipline the most important thing?

If you obey the rules and keep doing that then that means you are discipline enough but it doesn't mean you are not flexible, like if there is fault in your strategy or habit and it is proven to be bad just switch or find the alternative or just patched it with the new which maybe still quite experimental. Discipline yourself and you will see the difference when you trade.

Obey the rules and discipline our trading actually helps a lot. I also agree with your statement about flexibility and discipline. As long as nothing wrong with our strategy why we should change ours? As long as we don't do any experimental strategy keep the discipline and make our trading better, it simple isn't it? Not that much hard thing to do.

Discipline will help us to manage capital better and more accurately. Maximum trading results can only be obtained if we take advantage of large leverage through trading sessions well and discipline. Which is important we must continue to do trading exercises

Patience and Discipline are the key to become successful in Forex Trading. If you wanna become successful, you need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in it.

With discipline and also our patience run trading it is the thing we have to do, with our discipline run the trading then we will be more focused to run the trading well. For that forex must be properly pay attention to run the good trading in bringing us success in the profits

Yeah, they both are the very important factor that could help us in making money in Forex Market. Patience and Discipline both are important, to survive in Forex. Without it, you cannot earn enough in Forex.

For that we must be able to understand and learn how to work properly in order to bolt the way we work more understand, so what we do and do more mastered it correctly

• 1 month later...

With discipline and also our patience run trading it is the thing we have to do, with our discipline run the trading then we will be more focused to run the trading well. For that forex must be properly pay attention to run the good trading in bringing us success in the profits

According to my own 2 cents with discipline, you can become a better trader and this is the fact, one of the most important parts here is that to be a disciplined trader, you must keep trading and keep trading also applied those things you know from your knowledge into practical trading.

In the process of trading there is analysis that must be summed up into a strategy with various transactions, the consideration of time and the conditions are ideal, and it will be easy to implement if the trader is able to discipline the trading plan

In the process of trading there is analysis that must be summed up into a strategy with various transactions, the consideration of time and the conditions are ideal, and it will be easy to implement if the trader is able to discipline the trading plan

everything in the forex business that we should train, analysis, mental, discipline and others we should be better to be better trained, because this forex is a business that is not an easy thing on the run, but it is necessary for a good learning stage and can we run in a demo account or also a demo contest instaforex with how this forex in the run with profitable

According to my own 2 cents with discipline, you can become a better trader and this is the fact, one of the most important parts here is that to be a disciplined trader, you must keep trading and keep trading also applied those things you know from your knowledge into practical trading.

I also support your 2 cents. Discipline is a very important part for a trader. One can not just go in and out and expect profit in the long run. It is a business that can give huge profits over the long run.

I also support your 2 cents. Discipline is a very important part for a trader. One can not just go in and out and expect profit in the long run. It is a business that can give huge profits over the long run.

Discipline in running the trading it is important for forex traders, with we can discipline when trading activities, it will be directed and better to run this forex trading. Successful traders need talent and intelligence to survive in the CFD market. They need complete knowledge of the ups and downs of trade trends if they want to prosper. FXB Trading gives all traders the necessary educational documents so they can learn and control their trades.

Discipline in running the trading it is important for forex traders, with we can discipline when trading activities, it will be directed and better to run this forex trading. Successful traders need talent and intelligence to survive in the CFD market. They need complete knowledge of the ups and downs of trade trends if they want to prosper. gives all traders the necessary educational documents so they can learn and control their trades.

All important in running this forex trading, with discipline, patience, and also control the emotional factors. Because forex trading is a very big risk business, so better traders will always do in a good learning phase to menununjang trading performance that is more profitable in us will dive in real trading

In trading forex or CFD and others require the discipline of the time as well as the condition of the market is going to do a transaction, that can generate a profit nor able to minimize losses in case of a stop loss hit

discipline should we be applied in the run forex trading. All traders are aware of the fact that their success and work are not limited to anything that happens in the trading office environment. It is important for traders to move and meet with clients and this can reduce their trading lots.

Discipline in running the trading it is important for forex traders, with we can discipline when trading activities, it will be directed and better to run this forex trading. Successful traders need talent and intelligence to survive in the CFD market. They need complete knowledge of the ups and downs of trade trends if they want to prosper.

Well what you said is right. But what actually a trader needs is a trading plan which will bring profit in the long run. Without a trading plan a trader can't be profitable in the long run.

This discipline can prevent us from overtrading behavior or trading actions without analysis caused by the effect of loss or profit on our previous trading. Practise online trading with a demo stock trading account. Test your trading strategies without risking your money before you place a real trade.

This discipline can prevent us from overtrading behavior or trading actions without analysis caused by the effect of loss or profit on our previous trading. Practise online trading with a demo stock trading account. Test your trading strategies without risking your money before you place a real trade.

Discipline is indeed the most important thing for us to run trading forexnya, because always discipline then we will get a chance to get in and out market with more profitable. However, the better traders need to learn as in a demo account to be free in risk, but will be able to learn for the course of this forex trading profitable that will dive in real trading can be easy to achieve his profit

Discipline is indeed the most important thing for us to run trading forexnya, because always discipline then we will get a chance to get in and out market with more profitable. However, the better traders need to learn as in a demo account to be free in risk, but will be able to learn for the course of this forex trading profitable that will dive in real trading can be easy to achieve his profit

Discipline is very important for us to apply in this forex trading run. I have limited knowledge in the world of commerce but now I have reached a very high level after starting to use FXB Trading. This website has helped me trade in the CFD market and has helped me in all my regulatory questions. I have improved my skills in trading very quickly with FXB Trading support.

Trading with a focus will emmabntu trader to be able to trade more optimally. now I am very comfortable trading in my broker because I get a good fund security system , sometimes the profit that we get it lost because the loss that we get the profit is not lost then we can make a withdrawal or if you want in the compound we can do good risk management by always using SL

yes, because the discipline is the key to everyone's success, because a professional trader must be very disciplined to become a successful person. if you are not disciplined then your work will be messy and can lose money. but if you will be taught good discipline

Discipline is important also for us to do, because we are always disciplined to run forex trading then we will be able to smoothly and more can wait for the right moment to enter and exit the market well. Forex is everything we need to understand, and do not misunderstand the rules we need to obey for us can be maximized to run his forex trading

Most disciplined Forex traders use stop-loss. SO that is a signal that discipline in forex is important since it helps to lower the risk. Before opening any positions, you should know exactly where you will place your stop-loss. Once you set this up, you should never lower it to keep a position open. In long term discipline will help you a lot.