Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is discipline the most important thing?

Discipline is important too, where we always discipline it is part of one of the success in this forex business, and traders with no discipline that may not be able to get the benefits as expected. and important with always discipline, and also to always in the level of good trading ability where we want to be able to succeed in forex trading

Discipline is what makes a trader to be a good trader, without discipline a trader would be newbie forever and this is not good for our future career as fx trader. So it is important to build our discipline into higher height and become a better trader that would reap more profits.

of course we must learn to understand the risks and also good controls to make trading more successful, so learn as well as possible to be more profitable, so take advantage and learn what we need to control in order to achieve everything right

Discipline is what makes a trader to be a good trader, without discipline a trader would be newbie forever and this is not good for our future career as fx trader. So it is important to build our discipline into higher height and become a better trader that would reap more profits.

Lol newbie forever. Well a trader may not get profitable but he won't be newbie forever. lol Eventually if a person sticks to something then he gains certain amount of knowledge. And even if by a little bit he will improve and understand the market dynamics.

Lol what is this newbie forever? But yeah the biggest difference between experts/veterans/experienced traders with newcomers/beginner is from the discipline when they do a live trading. Discipline in forex already contained a risk management/ money management, accurate prediction(at least 70% right), and emotion management, all those skills cannot be built just in one night.

Discipline is one of the most important characteristics a trader must have, so you must always remember to stick to your system! No system will ever work for you if you don't stick to the rules, so remember to be disciplined not only in trading but also in your life and you will see this will lead you to continued success.

Forex Signal Service

• 2 weeks later...

To be a better trader i suggest we should train our discipline. It is a good trait to have, so in order to be a disciplined trader you need to know what you are going to do. As davidblack suggest, it is good to stick with one system that already give nice profit for us and sticking with the rules.

In trading should we know the limits in our ability, do not be greedy, and must be disciplined in implementing strategies stoploss and takeprofit, and from managing the risk to not happen in the future. Now I use the services available in FXB

I don't mean to be rude, but what does FXB got to do with disciple? I tend to think that discipline is an individual thing, that one has to nature by themselves, brokers a side.

Lol newbie forever. Well a trader may not get profitable but he won't be newbie forever. lol Eventually if a person sticks to something then he gains certain amount of knowledge. And even if by a little bit he will improve and understand the market dynamics.

I am bit exaggerate on that part, yes that won't make them newbie forever but they will struggle a lot and won't see any difference when they want to be a better trader. My advice here be a discipline trader and start from your willingness to change, it is just matter of will.

They have nothing to do with that, but the one who is saying it, is just a freelancer, who is hired by a broker, who is just doing a promotion.

LOL freelancer or not in the end they are doing a promotion for traders. Back to the topic, discipline still one of the most important thing for trader. It is one of the core that if all traders try to see will able to make different from one trader to the other trader, i think it is not the most but one of the most important thing for fx traders.

LOL freelancer or not in the end they are doing a promotion for traders. Back to the topic, discipline still one of the most important thing for trader. It is one of the core that if all traders try to see will able to make different from one trader to the other trader, i think it is not the most but one of the most important thing for fx traders.

trader discipline is very influential at all, it can even help us understand how it works correctly, so learn as well as possible to facilitate the way of work, so it will be very easy to reach the benefits

I am bit exaggerate on that part, yes that won't make them newbie forever but they will struggle a lot and won't see any difference when they want to be a better trader. My advice here be a discipline trader and start from your willingness to change, it is just matter of will.

Please don't get me wrong. Your "Newbie forever" sounded funny to me and I laughed so I added a lol to my previous comment. And I also agree that sooner or later traders have to be disciplined if they intend to stay in the market for a long time.

Please don't get me wrong. Your "Newbie forever" sounded funny to me and I laughed so I added a lol to my previous comment. And I also agree that sooner or later traders have to be disciplined if they intend to stay in the market for a long time.

Nope i got you right, it seems i need to put more emoji so people know what i feel :D , but back to the topic discipline without doubt is one of the most important aspect for all traders around the world, become a disciplined trader is not easy and it may take few years to be done and will lift our career to the new whole level.

• Upvote 1

Nope i got you right, it seems i need to put more emoji so people know what i feel :D , but back to the topic discipline without doubt is one of the most important aspect for all traders around the world, become a disciplined trader is not easy and it may take few years to be done and will lift our career to the new whole level.

agree ndan, all need a discipline that for me to be more controlled and the most important is the trader must be able to study hard about forex in order to better understand how we control greed because it will lead to a great risk if it can not be controlled

Discipline is needed in forex trading. Trading with discipline then we can maximize capital well. I try to discipline in running all trading activities in IC Markets, although trading only with $ 200 capital if run in discipline then the results will be satisfactory

the existence of discipline in trading it is one that we need to do to be able to facilitate more successful trading, and we need to do is to often learn and try to be more profitable

Patience and Discipline are the skills that holds the most important aspects that are needed to achieve successful in the Forex Market.

FXB Trading offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as a result of an ideal range of trading platforms. This is what every trader needs in the CFD market. The ECN/STP model offered by FXB Trading has no dealing desk. Traders can expect a genuine trading system here

offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as a result of an ideal range of trading platforms. This is what every trader needs in the market. The ECN/STP model offered by  has no dealing desk. Traders can expect a genuine trading system here

it is scalping in forex is very profitable, but it all not all match with traders, we need understanding and also good control in order to better understand and master the technique, so learn everything right so as not to become a burden

• 3 weeks later...

Patience and Discipline are the skills that holds the most important aspects that are needed to achieve successful in the Forex Market.

I do agree with both but i see that discipline is playing the most important part here. Disciplined traders is easy to separated from traders who lack of discipline. Just see how much profit they made per month, you will see discipline trader will make constant profit, it doesn't meant they don't lose for one or two tradings but they still able to recover.

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree with both but i see that discipline is playing the most important part here. Disciplined traders is easy to separated from traders who lack of discipline. Just see how much profit they made per month, you will see discipline trader will make constant profit, it doesn't meant they don't lose for one or two tradings but they still able to recover.

Discipline is an important role for us to run better trading again, with our discipline will be more focused and better understood for the management of trading properly, with we can also control our emotions. What is certain for trading is necessary for the stages in the learning phase with us later to facilitate the performance of better trading

Patience and Discipline are both needed to become successful in the Forex Market, you need to understand that without proper amount of practice, you could never achieve success in the Forex Market.

In the forex business that we really have to discipline, and by continuing for the stages in learning a routine, to remind the risks that exist in forex business is not an easy thing, but forex business is a very big risk business, so it must be step stages in learning so that we can simplify for more profitable trading performance

Successful forex trading depends on various factors and attitude of traders. One of them is maintaining discipline while doing the trades. A trader should properly trade by maintaining a proper guideline. Because as forex is a highly competitive market, it may be difficult for the traders to engage in successful and safe trades all the time. By maintaining a proper disciplined manner, a trader can ensure at least timely trade executions.