Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Scalping is good for newbies?

A beginner trader must be able to understand all the ways correctly to facilitate everything well, because to be able to make trading more successful. Because in trading the ability and effort to be things we have to live well

Beginer in the course of trading is always run well trading in learning. When I started using FXB Trading to open trading on the CFD market, my whole life has changed forever. I have a place, finally, that offers all the flexibility I want. Now I can trade whenever I want and I can manage all the latest data I receive on this site.

A newbie should try different things. Not exclusively scalping in my opinion. As I said before a newbie trader needs to discover himself and that can only be done by trying different things. Focusing particularly on one way of trading may not be a good idea.

It isn't necessarily a bad thing and by the way, if you want to be good at one strategy you must focus on it. You sure need to focus take more than one strategy to find which is more suitable for you but in the end focusing on one strategy that you find profitable and more suitable to you would be more effective way to trade and keep the profit.

A beginner trader must be able to understand all the ways correctly to facilitate everything well, because to be able to make trading more successful. Because in trading the ability and effort to be things we have to live well

Well the thing is beginner traders won't have those qualities. They have to give themselves the time to learn and then think about other things. They know their goal is to achieve success but they have to walk on that road. There is no ride towards success.

Well the thing is beginner traders won't have those qualities. They have to give themselves the time to learn and then think about other things. They know their goal is to achieve success but they have to walk on that road. There is no ride towards success.

So understand and learn all the way to be able to understand and learn the way of work, to be able to master it properly, because indeed with us can make trading more understand it will be easy to reach the benefits

So understand and learn all the way to be able to understand and learn the way of work, to be able to master it properly, because indeed with us can make trading more understand it will be easy to reach the benefits

Trader to run the trading that will best try to run a good trading really earnestly by learning. All CFD merchants are aware of the fact that their success and work are not limited to anything that happens in the trading office environment. It is important for merchants to move and meet with clients and this can reduce their trading lots. FXB Trading uses several different mobile platforms so that traders can monitor their orders and place new trades.

I dont think that all newbie will feel comfortable with this strategy. But it's ok if they try to scalping. Just for make sure that they are suit with that strategy. We should find the best strategy for us to maximize our trading skills. With FXB, I try to more improve my trading skills with demo account

Yeah. It all comes down to a profitable trading plan. Which can work for us in the long run. We can then modify it and can work on making it better. Constant learning would be necessary for us to achieve it.

I dont think that all newbie will feel comfortable with this strategy. But it's ok if they try to scalping. Just for make sure that they are suit with that strategy. We should find the best strategy for us to maximize our trading skills. With FXB, I try to more improve my trading skills with demo account

But there are some newbies that prefer this strategy because easier to learn and it just takes few minutes or even seconds to be done. You only target smaller profit which easier to learn, what you need is a tenaciousity and also a good focus so you can open multiple positions and close it as fast as possible.

I believe scalping is good for all, it’s just about having ability for it and that is something which will keep us good. I love scalping and I am no new comer. I have been trading since last 8-9 years now and feel scalping is one of the best techniques to use for quick profit. It’s a lot easier with broker like FreshForex since their policy is crystal clear and have excellent Mega Rebate program where one gets up to 20 USD per lot size trade.

• 4 weeks later...

FXB Trading offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as an ideal set of trading platforms. This is what every trader in the CFD market needs. The ECN / STP model offered by FXB Trading does not have a dealing desk. Traders can expect a genuine trading system here.

FXB Trading offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as an ideal set of trading platforms. This is what every trader in the CFD market needs. The ECN / STP model offered by FXB Trading does not have a dealing desk. Traders can expect a genuine trading system here.

With us continue to understand well then we will be very easy to run it, so understand everything so easy in feel the comfort, jdai learn well how to manage it well

Scalping is never been easy for any one. It needs dedication of your hard work and knowledge with market movement. Handling small trade for small amount of time is never easy for anyone. If you can do it, scalping is for you.

We should be able to trade quickly and gain profit, and it is very difficult especially beginner traders, need a thorough understanding at the time run and also understand the analysis of the market, because it is one of the good way to make trading more successful

• 3 weeks later...

We should be able to trade quickly and gain profit, and it is very difficult especially beginner traders, need a thorough understanding at the time run and also understand the analysis of the market, because it is one of the good way to make trading more successful

beginner in forex is not wanting to succeed fast in forex, but we should be able to find a way to be able to find a suitable strategy for on the street, because we are trading with already find a suitable way to trading surely profit also be easy to get with FXB Trading trading

• 2 months later...

Scalping is really good for newcomers who want to get fast profit and in relatively short time. The risk is still high since it means fast profit and bigger risk considering the use of higher leverage that mostly some traders prefer. Usually, scalpers have low profit rate but high loss resistance which cannot make a healthy profit ratio.

I think, it depending on the skills of each trader. If you have good trading skills, then scalping is very profitable. For scalping, I like it in IC Markets because the spreads are really small

so we need a good learning to be able to understand everything well, because to be able to generate big profits that we need a good learning, take advantage and learn how to work us to be profitable

All people actually can do scalping, and there is first time for everything, what they need to know is how to deal with the risk it has and make sure that as long as you can manage the risk, then scalping won't be such a big issue for you and you will master it relatively faster.

All people actually can do scalping, and there is first time for everything, what they need to know is how to deal with the risk it has and make sure that as long as you can manage the risk, then scalping won't be such a big issue for you and you will master it relatively faster.

depending on how the system works and the trader uses it, if indeed we can understand everything well, then everything can help us achieve everything right, so learn and understand everything well in order to produce the profits properly

Yes scalping is good as long as you have a good broker, I have tried scalping with broker such as instaforex, but what I learnt the most, why I left them, is that, for scalping, you need brokers with an instant market execution and very low spreads such as FreshForex.  These two are very different, while freshforex is a true ECN broker, Instaforex is a market marker;  market makers are too risky for scalpers!

I guess this depends on your trading personality? Scalping is very risky so it is necessary that if a trader is having proper trading skills then follow scalping strategy. Scalping is rewarding also but it is important to practice it well.

totally agree that all of our planning needs process and also good ability especially in running trading with scalping very risky once, if we can not understand how to analyze well it is very harmful once, so learn right

It depends on traders. Ever trader has different trading style. Although we said that it's good, but another will not say it. Beside that, to do scalping, we need to understand when the right moment, which the best pair to be traded on that time. Just find it by ourselves. That's what I do during trade in FXB Trading