Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Scalping is good for newbies?

Scalping is a method that requires a lot of talent and skills, so it is often a thing that is not entirely worthy for beginners. But, do you guys believe in that? I feel that scalping is a sort of method that can be good for all even newbies. But, it is something that needs to be done wisely and only then we will get results in our favor. I operate under OctaFX and with them, its smooth doing scalping to do with tidy spreads at 0.1 pips, fast execution and even having over 70 instruments to pick from! It makes scalping easier for all!

• Downvote 16

Scalping included as short term plan trading, which we need to more concentration especially if manual scalping, and will different if we work as swing trading which we having long term plan trading and making more comfortable althougth leaving the chart awhile but we can more enjoy on trading

Scalping included as short term plan trading, which we need to more concentration especially if manual scalping, and will different if we work as swing trading which we having long term plan trading and making more comfortable althougth leaving the chart awhile but we can more enjoy on trading

And indeed to be able to run the trading should we be able to control and understand how it works well to facilitate us in controlling and managing it, regardless of our term in doing so, planning and strategy that must exist and must be properly we understand well

And indeed to be able to run the trading should we be able to control and understand how it works well to facilitate us in controlling and managing it, regardless of our term in doing so, planning and strategy that must exist and must be properly we understand well

Yes although as scalping trader but also we need using risk management plan, because although having small target but if facing with mistake on analysis also can possible facing big loss when after open new order but the trend against order, and with risk management plan hence still can safe account

• 4 weeks later...
Scalping is good for everyone with a similar view when want to make money. Scalping is profitable as long as you know what to do, at first it is not that profitable but the risk is still present only it is easier to reach because the range for scalping is pretty much low compared to long term trading.

Scalping is good for newbies as long as you have a good broker that accepts scalping. I've been with brokers ranging for most established brokers such as FXCM, OANDA, FreshForex and many others, all these brokers accept scalping.

With we can understand and learn how it works correctly it will be very easy to run it, and indeed with us can master every way of working will be very easy in reaching its profit, and we must really reach science useful

Scalping is a pretty good strategy for newbie, so far i don't see any kind of logical fallacy with scalping. All you need to do is a good analytical skills and fast internet connection(i mean the low latency), because executions in scalping are matter of seconds. If you just miss for few seconds you may lose precious pips.

I agree with that because there are some brokers which don't allow something like this, but that is the other problem. We talk about the strategy ignoring the fact that broker is good or not or allow scalping or not. Scalping is one of the technique and it is pretty much simple and straightforward so it is pretty much easy to explain it to newbies.

I agree with that because there are some brokers which don't allow something like this, but that is the other problem. We talk about the strategy ignoring the fact that broker is good or not or allow scalping or not. Scalping is one of the technique and it is pretty much simple and straightforward so it is pretty much easy to explain it to newbies.

All the ways in this forex business should be able to understand and learn well to maximize it, because it all needs a plan adn good strategy to facilitate us in managing and controlling trading well, so it is very easy in reaching the benefits

Not sure if the new traders can benefit from scalping because it is possibly done during the high volatile markets where the risks is also high so better they should trade during the normal without risking their capital.

As long as our work is true then all we can manage and control well, so understand and learn correctly to make trading more understandable and we must be able to master and understand correctly to make our work easier in gaining profit

As long as our work is true then all we can manage and control well, so understand and learn correctly to make trading more understandable and we must be able to master and understand correctly to make our work easier in gaining profit

Really well, we are trading with already understand to run well, it will be good also forex to run. For that, the effort to learn maximize the skill of trading ability is very important in trading with gradual success in forex business with FXB Trading

I do not think that scalping is good for newbies because if it was true then there are only scalper in a market. Scalping is a good strategy but without skills, one can not handle the market and trade in difficult condition. So it is suggestable to learn scalping first than work as a scalper.

I do not think that scalping is good for newbies because if it was true then there are only scalper in a market. Scalping is a good strategy but without skills, one can not handle the market and trade in difficult condition. So it is suggestable to learn scalping first than work as a scalper.

I quite disagree with you, here is my POV. Scalping, Day Trading, Swing, Turtle strategy are all good for newbies, what they need to know about that is each strategy has its own strong points and weak points. Like scalping here, that is good for newbie but it has weak and strong points where newbies can decide to take and train this strategy.

What kind of trading is good for newbies is unknown, the thing is a newbie should try to build a strategy first. Discover what type of trading suits him. And learn what is good for him in the long run. They should go for that type of trading.

Well it seems that you got the point there, It is no matter what kind of strategy. Long term or Short term if a trader feel that is more suitable for him/her they will practice it. So i think overall that this thread is true, it is good for newbies but as long as that newbie want to focus by use scalping in almost of their trading.

With we can understand and learn how it works correctly it will be very easy to run it, and indeed with us can master every way of working will be very easy in reaching its profit, and we must really reach science useful

You're correct,, see I realized that even brokers can have an impact on one trading career. Brokers with a tight spread are very good for scalpers brokers such as Freshforex with the least spreads are the best for scalpers! Another thing a good broker for scalping should have an instant market execution

You're correct,, see I realized that even brokers can have an impact on one trading career. Brokers with a tight spread are very good for scalpers brokers such as Freshforex with the least spreads are the best for scalpers! Another thing a good broker for scalping should have an instant market execution

We should be able to choose a broker who can help in every way and service to be able to make our way easy to do, and indeed to master all the way then traders should try to keep learning to understand correctly

A trader cannot succeed in the CFD market if he or she is not able to understand the impact of economic events that take place around the world. These changes have an influence on price changes and shift in the market trends. Traders can observe such economic events taking place on the world scene with the help of the Economic Calendar provided by the website of FXB Trading and educate themselves on how to trade successfully.

Well it seems that you got the point there, It is no matter what kind of strategy. Long term or Short term if a trader feel that is more suitable for him/her they will practice it. So i think overall that this thread is true, it is good for newbies but as long as that newbie want to focus by use scalping in almost of their trading.

A newbie should try different things. Not exclusively scalping in my opinion. As I said before a newbie trader needs to discover himself and that can only be done by trying different things. Focusing particularly on one way of trading may not be a good idea.

A newbie should try different things. Not exclusively scalping in my opinion. As I said before a newbie trader needs to discover himself and that can only be done by trying different things. Focusing particularly on one way of trading may not be a good idea.

A beginner trader must be able to understand all the ways correctly to facilitate everything well, because to be able to make trading more successful. Because in trading the ability and effort to be things we have to live well