Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which indicator you use and why?

When it comes to Binary, I use a combination of two indicators, I use Stochartic and RSI,, this are the best for scalpers,,My broker freshforex offers tons of other valuable indicators, but these two are more ideal

Well those two are available in foreign exchange too, some people still use it because it is an old indicator which is pretty easy to use and has been tested by time with quite high accuracy. If you want one with similar "tested by time" title then use news as your source of indicators, it is proven lots of times to works in most cases.

• 2 months later...

Various technical indicators are exceedingly used by the forex traders to get the clear picture of market as well as to predict the future price movements by analyzing present and past price information.  Moving average, candlestick charts, pivot point analysis, etc. all are used today and trading platform can ensure the appropriate use of them. I prefer a combination of moving average, candlestick charts, pivot point analysis whenever I feel to use.

• 3 weeks later...

Where for the choice of indicators that we can choose where we understand, with indicators can be more helpful in our analysis, and the good again traders routine the stages of a good stage of learning so that where can be able to trade to be able to get maximum results

Various technical indicators are exceedingly used by the forex traders to get the clear picture of market as well as to predict the future price movements by analyzing present and past price information.  Moving average, candlestick charts, pivot point analysis, etc. all are used today and trading platform can ensure the appropriate use of them. I prefer a combination of moving average, candlestick charts, pivot point analysis whenever I feel to use.

So those 3 chart tools are not you always use? If not, then what are your primary analyzing tools? For me I don't use any indicators and prefer to use only candlesticks.

• 1 year later...

The broker currently I am dealing is known as the best broker in Forex trading and that is ForexOne. This broker is really very understanding and friendly. There are many brokers available in Forex market but all of them are not safe and found to scam. The scam brokers don’t have any trading license and try to cheat their clients by taking all the money from their clients and make their trading lose.

• 8 months later...

Before picking which currency indicators will work best for you, comprehend the distinctive sorts of indicators and how they are utilized. Regardless there are diagram indicators, which demonstrate three affinities in cost changes; up, down, and forward and in turn around. In like manner as it emanates an impression of being, plot indicators will enable you to apply your currency trading configuration by demonstrating to you the cost design after some time. I trade at Eurotrader broker, due to their accessibility of part of indicators on their platforms. I also like their low spreads.

d805aaae761248626f85c0aeb1ae9158.png

There are many ways of working that can be used to trade with good and safe indicators, but not all can guarantee profits and losses, it all depends on every market movement, so you have to properly learn and try, the facilities available at a forex broker must be used also included in the FreshForex broker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...