Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rate your broker

I trade with an ASIC regulated broker FP Markets currently, and I can rate them a 4 out of 5 for their robust trading conditions with good spreads, lower commission costs and slippages.

The only disappointment in this broker is that they are not available for customers in US or Canada.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 5:52 PM, Vaabum said:

I have been working with a broker from ExpertOption for quite a long time and this option seems to me excellent. With the right approach, great results can be achieved.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :D

• 2 weeks later...

I currently trade with FP Markets and I personally rate them 4.5 out of 5 because of their lower commission cost, which is $6 per turn lot, and have over +10,000 trading instruments in stocks and commodities.

The only drawback is that they do not accept US and Canadian clients.

• 2 weeks later...

Each broker for me has its own advantages and disadvantages. And that's common in business. However, I myself am still comfortable using the FreshForex broker, because the facilities really help me in trading and can get consistent profits.