Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is making profit consistently easy?

Making profit at times might be easy but making profits consistently is the toughest work. The best way to do it is through proper way and method which is only how we will find making consistent profits easy and doable. It is ever easy for me with broker like OctaFX, as they got excellent setting from low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% deposit bonus which can be used and makes it easy.

• Downvote 9

• 4 months later...

No, it’s not easy. In fact, I don’t think making profits is easy let alone doing it consistently. If we want to be successful then we need to work a lot hard for it. I don’t think it is ever going to come instantly or easily unless we are seriously lucky. I do consider myself somewhat lucky due to been with FreshForex, as they have mighty offering that includes market analysis, guidance and all such luxuries which helps so much.

• 3 weeks later...

No, it’s not easy. In fact, I don’t think making profits is easy let alone doing it consistently. If we want to be successful then we need to work a lot hard for it. I don’t think it is ever going to come instantly or easily unless we are seriously lucky. I do consider myself somewhat lucky due to been, as they have mighty offering that includes market analysis, guidance and all such luxuries which helps so much.

To succeed in this forex business is not an easy thing, because forex is a business that is very big risk, so always to keep trying in improving where we want to succeed in the forex business. And is the place where we learn can take advantage of one of the demo account services or also follow the demo contest instaforex for us understand will really run the trading with a profitable

Possible but very hard and for sure exhausting and it is not something that all newbie could achieve. Based on my own experience, you can make daily profit but that would be last for few days before you start crumbling and lose and lose more. The last line is making profit consistently in foreign exchange which well known as risky business is not easy at all.

Possible but very hard and for sure exhausting and it is not something that all newbie could achieve. Based on my own experience, you can make daily profit but that would be last for few days before you start crumbling and lose and lose more. The last line is making profit consistently in foreign exchange which well known as risky business is not easy at all.

to be able to generate profits and also a good understanding to facilitate all things correctly and indeed to be able to produce a good profit a trader must learn and try as well as possible to run it correctly

to be able to generate profits and also a good understanding to facilitate all things correctly and indeed to be able to produce a good profit a trader must learn and try as well as possible to run it correctly

Learn and try to do that is not enough for you. If you consistently making profit then it means that you are experienced enough. Experience is the key here, so it means you must spend like few years before start to do that unless you are prodigy or super talented traders. Consistent and good profit is hard to come by.

Get profit consistently in forex trading can only be obtained with the experience and knowledge that has been advanced, as well as having expertise in control of psychological distress and of course always thankful towards profit that has been obtained

Making profit constantly is hard feat, not an easy job.  Yes, we cannot predict the market with certainity since all the prospect movement seems uncertain too. I think even we use a handful strategy such as news based trading which proven to have high accuracy. It can be done only by experience, well this is hard to explain but what i feel that the more we trade the more we understand about forex and also able to trade consistently than before.

Making profit constantly is hard feat, not an easy job.  Yes, we cannot predict the market with certainity since all the prospect movement seems uncertain too. I think even we use a handful strategy such as news based trading which proven to have high accuracy. It can be done only by experience, well this is hard to explain but what i feel that the more we trade the more we understand about forex and also able to trade consistently than before.

To achieve better income is easier rather than making consistent profit, just like other thing to sustain ourselves in forex requires more efforts but if you already getting used with it, then it won't be such a big deal. So i agree with your latest statement, the more you trade the more you able to be consistent.

For we want to better in profit, of course traders to always be in the level of better trading ability again, because this forex is a business where it has a big risk. And continue for the science of our sharpening then the ability of our mindset will be better again by facilitating the way this forex trading with profitable again

I have never heard that any trader is saying that Forex is easy for earning money here. Nothing can be easy but we can make it easy with our skills and strategy so that we can make a profit for our investment.

of course all will help our planning well, and as long as we continue to learn and try then everything will be well controlled, in order to be profitable so utilize the facilities as possible

Making profit in the forex market is not easy. Even for the highly experienced trader it is difficult to predict things accurately. And consistent profit comes after that. So it is nowhere near easy.

Actually i agree that is not that easy for traders. So, this is why risk management plays important part for traders. Consistent profit requires a good risk management, because we never be able to always make profit daily or weekly, there must be at least once where we lose more rather than what we get from our trading. 

It is not easy, however with much learning and practice trading makes it possible to be consistent in the profits. But this only happens when you have spent a lot of time investing time in learning to control your emotions

our ability and effort in running it will provide the ease and also the control, and as long as we continue to study harder then everything becomes more understand and benefit

Yeah, there's no way in Forex Trading to make profits consistently, we need to understand that we cannot avoid the loss at all. All we can do is to try to earn more profits than the loss incurred.

of course we have to really try and learn well to be able to produce everything right and during that trader will be very better then trader more successful

Actually i agree that is not that easy for traders. So, this is why risk management plays important part for traders. Consistent profit requires a good risk management, because we never be able to always make profit daily or weekly, there must be at least once where we lose more rather than what we get from our trading.

Well only risk management is not enough. A trader needs a complete trading plan. Also about the weekly part, I have to disagree with you. Making profit daily is extremely difficult but making consistent weekly profit is totally possible. Once or twice week may not go good but overall majority of the weeks giving profit is possible.

• 1 month later...

To make a profit it will be easy if a trader who has maximum skill of trading ability is owned, because it reminds very big risk in this forex trading business, because by reminding the risk is very big, so traders continue to learn and learn so that we can better understand again will the mastery of trading more profitable when the plunge in his real trading