Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TradeWorldFX - tradeworldfx.biz

I am not admin

Admin Says

Our main project is Trade World Fx for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. Here we are for you. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of FOREX. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns. Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction.

Plans

Standard Plan

Earn 20% daily for 6 days

From 5$ to $500

Advanced Plan

Earn 21% daily for 6 days

From 501$ to 5.000$

Premium Plan

Earn 22% daily for 6 days

From 5.001$ to N/A

5% Referral Commission

Alertpay, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney Accepted

Link: http://tradeworldfx.biz/

well, another new short term program that just started from 13th March,

paying as well as waiting status on different monitors in ratings page,

the minimum is $5, affordable, looks good to make early profits for few rounds.

We're hosted at koddos.com - a dedicated, DDOS protected server. KODDDOS is one of the best service provider available in this industry.

I like the plan of this program. The return on of it is reasonable. Not like other where the higher your deposit the more unreasonable the return. A short term program that one only join now that it is still new.

Problem!

Payment delayed.

I have two pending payments now. one of them is more than 24 hours:

Withdrawal request $ 1.00 Mar-16-2011 10:54:49 PM

Withdrawal request $ 1.00 Mar-17-2011 10:08:54 PM

How long do I have to wait to get paid?

Payouts are processed during a day. We will work to process payouts as soon as possible, but they can take up to 24 hours.

I think already 5 days went when this HYIP launched but I can't find any feedback from members & also there are no monitors added to attract investors.... But while investing we must remember that the total gain could be 120% after 6 days so definitely it has somehow approximately 3% daily ROI on the 5$ invest plan... Thus I am not interested like all...

Not Paying, Scam!

How long do I have to wait to get paid?

Payouts are processed during a day. We will work to process payouts as soon as possible, but they can take up to 24 hours.

I have 3 pending payments now. The first payment request has over 48 hours already.

Withdrawal request $ 1.00 Mar-16-2011 10:54:49 PM

Withdrawal request $ 1.00 Mar-17-2011 10:08:54 PM

Withdrawal request $ 1.00 Mar-19-2011 12:10:56 AM

This thread should be move to Scam folder!

This is my last post about this program in this thread!