Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalMarketFunds - globalmarketfunds.com

I am not the admin.

GlobalMarketFunds is geared to high yield global investors, whether a beginner or an advanced professional. Anyone who seeks to build a long-term, diversified portfolio. Our strategy is simple, as we seek to own and control directly our high yield investments. If it's gold we choose to own the mine, or lead the miners co-op, if it's commodities we like to own the production facilities, all in an effort to deliver the highest yields to our clients. Please take the time to look at our programs, and join us for making a global difference.

GMF seeks to provide a wide service package, and also the best investing terms in each working direction. That’s why investors choose us. Click here and read more about our mission.

Plan: 3% daily for 30days;7.5% daily for 90days;15% weekly for 180days;22.5% weekly for one year

Referral plan : 4% commission

Accept LR & PM.

Link: http://globalmarketfunds.com/

The design of this program is very professional yet simple. The daily interest is profitable. And the program might be stable for sometime.

But the only drawback i can see from this program is their minimum investment which is too high for small time investors.

The minimum you can start investing with them is 25dollars,