Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BrilineLimited - brilinelimited.com

I am not the admin.

About HYIP

BrilineLimited.com specializes in the management of and growth of globally based diamond investments. Our focus as a company is in financial strength and experienced management. As a team we build value in the global marketplace with the ultimate goal of producing superior investment returns for our investors. Briline was established to help you build a profitable investment portfolio backed by our 18 year track record in capitalizing on market fluctuations in the diamond industry.

For many investors, there is always the constant search to balance their investments in a safe and secure manner. Briline has been designed to offer an easy way to balance and enter the diamond investment marketplace. For a relatively small investment, investors can enter into the world of diamond investments with a professionally managed portfolio.

When you invest in Briline, your money is pooled with other investors. Briline then invests this collective pool in a variety of stocks, bonds and/or other diamond based securities. When these investments are sold by the fund, the fund distributes the profits from its sale to its investors. Briline will automatically reinvest your capital gains into additional investments if you so choose.

Plan:

Cullinan

* Term Duration: 45 Days (Incl. Weekends)

* Interest Rate: 1.5% Daily

* Minimum investment: $10.00

* Maximum investment: $499.99

* Principal Return: Yes

* Compounding: N/A

* Signup Bonus: N/A

Excelsior

* Term Duration: 120 Days (Incl. Weekends)

* Interest Rate: 2.0% Daily

* Minimum investment: $500.00

* Maximum investment: $25000.00

* Principal Return: Yes

* Compounding: Available

* Signup Bonus: 5%

Accept AP, LR & PM.

Link: https://brilinelimited.com/

the plans with the ROI 1.5% on every calender day for 45 days with the principal returned

on the term end is I think not so risky for one round at least,

as the total ROI by the end of the plan will be a 167.5 % and if the performance of the program was satisfactory then

we can also reinvest it for the next 67.5% profit for another round.

The program has a well design page, and i just kinda like their investment article.

The first plan is okay, though the minimum to test if the program is paying is huge. This program might reach it first rounds if the admin manage the funds very well.

The site is trying to impressive the script is goldcoders.... and im a little impressed. The plans isnt to long at least the one with min $10.00.

It could be a worht hyip for thoose who want a mid term long plan.

If i could find a really good rcb offer for this one. Yes then maybe its a go.

What i like is there is no min withdrawal, and payments made in 24 hours. So its the normal standard plans and terms in this one. Nothing special and nothing bad.

But 1,5% for 45 days. thats not gonna get you to bep....thats gonna get you $6,50 or so in return. You are still not at bep and need to count that they pay back your principal. Any rcb offer for around $4.00 would be good:)

how could a site pay you 1.5% daily for 45 days ?? and 4% ref comm, please post your payment proof in an hour, because to me is very difficult that this kind of sites can pay even in day one, so again please remember to post your proof, in the proper section of course and let us know that they have paid you.

A site can pay you 1.5percent daily for 45days, and if you ask me that is reasonable enough, beside what do you mean by 'how can'?

There are programs that pay up to 2.5percent daily for a hundred days and they are still paying. Are you new to online investment?