Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Looking For A Forex Broker?

The broker does several things: helps you to manage your accounts, executes your orders and keeps you informed of market trends. You will need to take a look at the forex broker rating before you decide to choose a broker.

If you have Internet access, then you will find many website that suggest forex broker ratings. Some of the important things to know is what the minimum amount is to open an account, will there be any commission charges, etc.

You must make sure that your Forex broker has the right qualifications. Now that your list has been narrowed, it is time to research your choices. One good idea is to send some e-mails out to your customer service people and see how long it takes for them to respond.

When considering a forex broker, find out just how fast it takes him to execute an order. You should also find out how much slippage you can expect.

Here are some other key points to consider when looking for a forex broker:

1. Available currency pairs - Each forex broker will have, at the minimum, the seven major currencies.

2. Transaction costs - The forex broker is paid based on the bid ask spread. There should be no other hidden charges or fees. If the spread is smaller, that means it is better for you. Pip spreads vary from broker to broker so do some competitive shopping.

3. Free analysis tools - You will need to have some charts and technical analysis tools to be able to spot trends and plan your entry and exit points. Most brokers offer their basic services at no charge. If you require something over and beyond the basic service, there may be an additional charge.

4. Immediate execution of orders - You will need a broker who will be able to consistently execute your trade swiftly.

5. Superior customer service - If you need assistance, your forex broker should respond quickly and efficiently to any question that you may have. Representatives should be available around the clock either by telephone or e-mail.

6. Margin requirement - If you want to have more leverage, choose a low margin requirement. You can use margin to your advantage to produce huge profits.

7. Minimum account balance - Since you are a small individual investor, you must try to find a forex broker who does not require a hefty balance to open an account.

8. User-friendly trading platform - Before deciding to go with one particular broker, choose a few forex brokers and ask to sign up for a free demo account.

You would do well to trade with play money while you are deciding which broker and which program works best for you.

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for reliable broker for long time. I hope I find it: deposit for the first time a little, try execution, bonus, support, withdraw, etc – seems to be ok. Lastly deposit several thousands, get bonus again, and registered my account in their promo, and still get profits every week without any problems as well as my withdraw requests proceed pretty fast each time I withdraw. Today I can recommend Exchangeturk broker with pleasure. In addition, I’m going to share my next experience here about them later. NO Sikayet against them. Safe broker to trade with.

• 4 weeks later...

I suggest as a choice for everyone, I have been trading with this broker for years and withdraw quite often. Pm me for proofs, not too much but it's reliable broker.,

We can choose a broker according to our compatibility in trading and can help in any circumstances, because brokers are one of the bridge traders to achieve success, so can make us better understand, so better traders learn and understand correctly

Choosing broker is important of course for trader because they will using service from broker to making transaction on forex market, and of course will painful if they facing with scamm broker and choose broker that having regulation is better than without regulation, but however forex trading is risky business, just spent money that afford to lose is important

• 5 weeks later...

Based on my personal experience, I would suggest you check out Trade12. I will answer with accordance to the guidelines given above:

• Available currency pairs - They offer trading on all major currency pairs, especially given that it is an international broker
  • Transaction costs - They require lower fees because they offer ECN brokers who are known for lower commissions fees
  • Free analysis tools - They have dedicated analysis tools along with free educational resources and market updates
  • Immediate execution of orders - Again, this is another specialty of ECN brokers
  • Superior customer service - Multilingual customer service representatives who are available round the clock to answer their clients' inquiries
  • Margin requirement - They have flexible margin requirements. You can talk to the broker and agree on a more suitable margin for your account
  • Minimum account balance - They even offer an account for as low as $250 deposit
  • User-friendly trading platform - Their platform is MetaTrader 4, which is one of the most feature-rich, yet beginner friendly trading platforms available

I guess all the above features make them worth checking out.

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...

If you are still looking for a broker I recommend trading with either Avatrade or FP Markets their minimum opening balance is $200 for Avatrade and $100 for FP Markets.

Commission costs is $3.5 per lot for avatrade and $3 in FP Markets with good customer service team.

First, of course, you'll need to find a Forex broker. All retail Forex trading goes through, and is managed by, a brokerage. Some may be specialized Forex brokers, or they might be the same brokerage you use for stock market investing and trading.