Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Technology designed to meet our needs only with Trade12

Talking about Forex, it is a very weird business, as some people find achieving success like fish finds water. But, there are many who struggle to even survive here like fish struggles out of water!  So what’s the obvious difference? It is all to do with the level of knowledge and dedication, but often it is also to do with the broker. This is exactly what happened with me, I had struggle a lot in past, but ever since the moment I joined up with Trade12, it has been dramatic change for me, they have really the technology designed not just to meet our needs, but to push us through. With tight spreads at 1 pip, over 100 instruments, fast execution, 100% first deposit bonus, daily market news and analysis and much more.

• 2 years later...

Forex trading is the largest decentralized market so there is no central place to work and there is no specific time duration to work on. Moreover, the market opens for 24 hours a day and 5 days in a week. That’s why this market is perfect for making money effectively. To run a profitable Forex business the best broker ever in Forex market named ForexOne I select who got their trading license from the Forex trading authorities.