Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex is investment in a country

Forex trading is the indicator on financial system worldwide. USD/EURO/GBP/Gold/Silver are the pillars of trading and business worldwide. When you buy, for example US dollar, you show your confidence in US economy. Gold and Silver is universally accepted investment which protects people's wealth during wars, inflation etc.. So investing in forex is investing in a country and not in a company. In stock markets, you invest in a company and 150 of Fortune 500 companies have closed down since year 2006.

My website:  http://dangerousmother.com

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that is correct which is why Forex is so popular and so big as compare to Stock Markets which are city based only. I have been doing Forex trading for last 6-7 years and it has worked wonders for me. I have been helped a lot by broker like OctaFX, as they have all things from educational guides to spectacular conditions counting tidy spreads, fast execution, deposit bonus and much more, it’s all super cool and makes the work easier.

Yeah, that is correct which is why Forex is so popular and so big as compare to Stock Markets which are city based only. I have been doing Forex trading for last 6-7 years and it has worked wonders for me. I have been helped a lot by broker like , as they have all things from educational guides to spectacular conditions counting tidy spreads, fast execution, deposit bonus and much more, it’s all super cool and makes the work easier.

for that we should be able to understand and learn well the way we work with the right to work the way we can make better and more understanding because we can control the way the broker working properly, it will be very easy to achieve profits

Well we are talking about the investment in a country, right? Forex should have its connection and will affect the market on its way, make currency precious than others also the work of forex itself. It is sure will affect investment in other countries. I tend to see this is as effect of globalization, now forex is globalized and who have power and influence could make difference in forex and even an investment in other countries.

Yes maybe value of currency also as indicator on certain country whether included on strong country or still on development, but sometime there are certain condition that also can influence on currency, like as natural disaster, intervention central bank or war on country also can influenced on the currency

• 2 weeks later...

Basically the currency of any nation represents their strength, the more the currency took strength more is the economy of that particular country in my opinion.

Exports and imports between 2 countries determines the value of their currencies at which they are traded at. More exports for a country will make the currency stronger

Exports and imports between 2 countries determines the value of their currencies at which they are traded at. More exports for a country will make the currency stronger

Yes export and import also can influenced on value of currency because it will increasing or decreasing supply and demand on currency, if country that having good export hence will making currency strongest than importir

Yes export and import also can influenced on value of currency because it will increasing or decreasing supply and demand on currency, if country that having good export hence will making currency strongest than importir

Because it traders should be able to find news that can membua our trading is good and produce an easy profit, because indeed with we can understand it it will be very easy at reaching the benefits

• 1 month later...

Investing in a country? You means when i switched my IDR to USD then i contributed to that superpower country? If we talk about tax that is another story because my current govt will take it. I think this is the real deal, because we contributed to the society through tax. If you invest and doesn't avoid taxing in forex it is just the same and indirectly make an investment in a country where you live and paid tax.

Investing in a country? You means when i switched my IDR to USD then i contributed to that superpower country? If we talk about tax that is another story because my current govt will take it. I think this is the real deal, because we contributed to the society through tax. If you invest and doesn't avoid taxing in forex it is just the same and indirectly make an investment in a country where you live and paid tax.

You seems misread what thread starter want to say, he has valid point such as that you actually don't invest in a company but in a country. You deposited by IDR and get USD means that you are confident enough with US economy overall or when talking about trading you prefer to long EURUSD means you have confidence to EuroZone economy.

You seems misread what thread starter want to say, he has valid point such as that you actually don't invest in a company but in a country. You deposited by IDR and get USD means that you are confident enough with US economy overall or when talking about trading you prefer to long EURUSD means you have confidence to EuroZone economy.

All based on how confident we are on the economy of the country which actually based of the economic report of that country, right? I get it. It seems you are right especially when we are talking about the big traders who invest their money in big amount and it may influenced a lot of traders that may swing the price. So this thread is actually true.

• 8 months later...

Forex means investing in other Country? Is it true? I have never thought about this one. I have not yet work in the live account but I have knowledge of so many points of Forex but never knew what it actually invests means in the market.

See my twitter page for biggest digital currencies and events that can turn the markets

Forex is the largest currency market where we make investment in various currencies. And while investing currencies we are actually showing our confidence in those currencies i.e. we believe that these currencies can provide earning. Thereby we actually showing our reliability towards the nations whose currencies are exchanged. And by this process while investing in any currency that shows a greater confidence on the economy of the country. And we forex traders actually believe in the world and national economies while making deal of currencies.

• 6 months later...

Yeah, that is correct which is why Forex is so popular and so big as compare to Stock Markets which are city based only. I have been doing Forex trading for last 6-7 years and it has worked wonders for me. I have been helped a lot by broker like OctaFX, as they have all things from educational guides to spectacular conditions counting tidy spreads, fast execution, deposit bonus and much more, it’s all super cool and makes the work easier.

Hello, Anne Morris, I don't understand how OctaFX actually relates to what the writer of thread is trying to put across. What VishalM was saying was simple and point

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yes maybe value of currency also as indicator on certain country whether included on strong country or still on development, but sometime there are certain condition that also can influence on currency, like as natural disaster, intervention central bank or war on country also can influenced on the currency

In 2011, it was $1 = 46 Indian rupees. Now $1 = 74 Indian rupees. That says it all. but those MBA's and CAs are trying to defend their nonsense talks that they will earn profits etc....

• 3 weeks later...

In 2011, it was $1 = 46 Indian rupees. Now $1 = 74 Indian rupees. That says it all. but those MBA's and CAs are trying to defend their nonsense talks that they will earn profits etc....

I don't keep track of Indian economy but what I heard that Modi government is developing in many sectors and also bringing foreign investment. I don't trust politicians. So are those false/

I don't keep track of Indian economy but what I heard that Modi government is developing in many sectors and also bringing foreign investment. I don't trust politicians. So are those false/

Now there are 800 billionaires in China. Look at other countries also since 2014. India can get into serious trouble. Indian rupee is worst performer internationally.

It looks like Indian Congress will be back in power in 2019 elections.