Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Forex For A Living

Market would not collapse but currency pairs make destructive moves time to time. And yeah I also have future plans to make forex my main source of income but even then I will keep other sources of income just in case something goes wrong with my trading. Bad things can happen. So preparing for those is not a bad idea.

Would not collapse? Well not in economic sense but with war it is still possible, we could say it would be collapsed but it could rebuild... It just takes more time and considering the economic failure too. I also planned to make forex as my main source of income, i am glued to this business, its flexibility, its potential, its risk, and its freedom to choose when and where to trade :D . All I can say as 21th-century man, this business is feasible for living.

Risky is risky and i don't have anything to say about that, in fact traders who trade for living will have some kind of responsibility and they will trade with full respect of the capital and don't trade just because of fun but for the sake of their survival in forex's world and real life. They will trade more carefully though.

Sure risky but a lot of traders around the world want to take the risk and make a living here, right? The example? I and You are one of the examples. Just for your own information, I decided that in future I could do full-time trading. Lots of traders do that, and this is a business, not just a job where you got your own pension and so on. If you want to stop before retirement age is okay, but you still can do forex even if you are 80 or 90 years old. It is just capital and good mind to preserve also gain the capital at the same time.

Would not collapse? Well not in economic sense but with war it is still possible, we could say it would be collapsed but it could rebuild... It just takes more time and considering the economic failure too. I also planned to make forex as my main source of income, i am glued to this business, its flexibility, its potential, its risk, and its freedom to choose when and where to trade :D . All I can say as 21th-century man, this business is feasible for living.

Demand and supply of weapons and outcome of a war is dependent on some higher entity which is invisible to us. Call these conspiracy theory but I like to think like that. War can do considerable damage but the country can recover from it.

Demand and supply of weapons and outcome of a war is dependent on some higher entity which is invisible to us. Call these conspiracy theory but I like to think like that. War can do considerable damage but the country can recover from it.

Sure it will affect one country but if the country which affected by that is the US, say there was US civil war. Economic collapse would come, well not that really a collapse but near of that and world economy including forex will suffer, makes it as a business which is not suitable for living, but the current Forex is different it is pretty much stable and even have its own growth thanks to participation of all people around the world including developing countries.

Sure it will affect one country but if the country which affected by that is the US, say there was US civil war. Economic collapse would come, well not that really a collapse but near of that and world economy including forex will suffer, makes it as a business which is not suitable for living, but the current Forex is different it is pretty much stable and even have its own growth thanks to participation of all people around the world including developing countries.

You have a good point but I don't think there will be a civil war in top tiered countries. I think they are already prepared for those kinds of situations. But even if that happens then it will greatly affect the world economy and to some extent it will have major impact on forex market. But exchange rates will come to equilibrium sooner or later.

I trade Forex for living as I've written somewhere earlier here. It is hard, and don't listen to people who tell it's easy or it can be achieved quickly. It's some sort of science-fiction. 
Still, this was my long way and I trade for my living now, it was worth all the time I've spent on learning 

In order to make the activities of the bsinis forex trading as a means of meeting the needs of everyday life have to be disciplined and patient transactions that have a small level of riskI think every trader will vary within the achievement in having sufficient skills to manage a real account, where the minimum indicators to jump to real account when it has been able to manage the account for a minimum of four months with satisfactory results

I trade Forex for living as I've written somewhere earlier here. It is hard, and don't listen to people who tell it's easy or it can be achieved quickly. It's some sort of science-fiction. 

Still, this was my long way and I trade for my living now, it was worth all the time I've spent on learning 

But one thing that i learned so far from trading in foreign exchange that you can trade anytime during business hours even I prefer at NY session mostly. Trading for living is actually possible and many traders did it, I hope someday I will but yes, it's not that easy but I think not really hard especially if you are not in hurry to make a good income.

But one thing that i learned so far from trading in foreign exchange that you can trade anytime during business hours even I prefer at NY session mostly. Trading for living is actually possible and many traders did it, I hope someday I will but yes, it's not that easy but I think not really hard especially if you are not in hurry to make a good income.

This is why many people from around the world want to trade in forex because it has the biggest turnover and flexible trading hours. It is up to us to choose if we trade during volatile market or calm market. You can use scalping or long term investment. You can choose how much money you want to trade. Overall forex as living is hard but also interesting enough to entice risk taker around the world.

This is why many people from around the world want to trade in forex because it has the biggest turnover and flexible trading hours. It is up to us to choose if we trade during volatile market or calm market. You can use scalping or long term investment. You can choose how much money you want to trade. Overall forex as living is hard but also interesting enough to entice risk taker around the world.

as long as the forex market can we understand well then everything will feel easy to manage it, so learn as possible to be more profitable

Well it is not easy to make forex as the only business you use to make a living, moreover we all here already know that forex is a risky business, to be precise a high-risk business. You may end up losing what you can afford which makes it less interesting business from this perspective, but with many ads and successful stories about forex, i think there are a lot of us who still think fx is good for living even this is actually a not always exactly like that.

Well it is not easy to make forex as the only business you use to make a living, moreover we all here already know that forex is a risky business, to be precise a high-risk business. You may end up losing what you can afford which makes it less interesting business from this perspective, but with many ads and successful stories about forex, i think there are a lot of us who still think fx is good for living even this is actually a not always exactly like that.

Right, we also must think the losing possibility. It's not wrong if we want to make forex trading for a living, but we must be ready with the risk and o fcouse, we need to prepare ourselves as well as possible.

Right, we also must think the losing possibility. It's not wrong if we want to make forex trading for a living, but we must be ready with the risk and o fcouse, we need to prepare ourselves as well as possible.

and indeed to be able to generate profits with a large, then traders should try as much as possible to run it well and as long as we understand it well, then all can be controlled properly

and indeed to be able to generate profits with a large, then traders should try as much as possible to run it well and as long as we understand it well, then all can be controlled properly

maximizing the skill of trading ability is the thing that we must run. I started using the FXB Trading site a few months ago and had no difficulty with the platform it offered. Compared to some other trading sites, there is no weakness here. It has an easy navigation system and various helpful trading platforms.

Logically yes, you should do that since for living I think it is important for someone to know what they are trying to do, what are their goal and so on. In My Own Opinion, make a living in forex is a pretty tough way to live, but still rewarding for us considering the profit you got if you able to maintain your own performance which makes it worthy.

Trading for living is not easy to get. It takes process. And as a trader, we need to learn more about forex trading. When we are new, we should start trading with demo account first. Then we will get trading experience. A FX practice account is a trading account to test strategies under real market conditions. It is funded with virtual funds and allows you to practise trading.

Well the simple answer is absolutely possible to make a living from forex trading. But it’s not easy. It won’t be a get-rich-quick scheme either. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Next, not a lot of people are making huge gains in the forex market. In fact, it is just not easy to make consistent profits in forex where around 70% are losing their money.

to be able to live from forex trading is very difficult. and only a few people can get to that stage and it is evident that over 90% of traders lose their money because they can not survive. trading for living is still just a dream of most people. it takes hard work and a very long time to be able to live from forex

• Upvote 1

to be able to live from forex trading is very difficult. and only a few people can get to that stage and it is evident that over 90% of traders lose their money because they can not survive. trading for living is still just a dream of most people. it takes hard work and a very long time to be able to live from forex

Undergoing trading activity is fun, exciting and thrilling. Lots of experience and lessons learned.
This business does not always talk about profit and loss. Very happy when a big profit or a deep sadness when losing.
More than that trading is a game of psychology and mental. Lots of life lessons are contained therein.