Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dark-coins

hyipconnector

I am not Admin

Dark-coins.win

What is Dark-coins.win?
Dark-Coins.win is an extension of Dark-coins.com as a doubler. To give an opportunity to people who wants to earn faster.
How to create an account?
If you are a new user you need to enter your BitCoin wallet address and choose a secure password. After that press ACCESS and you will be transferred to your dashboard. Make sure you have a PERMANENT ownership of the BitCoin address you enter as it will be used for outgoing transactions.
What is the minimum amount of deposit?
The minimum amount of deposit is 0.001 BTC, maximum amount of deposit is 3 BTC.
How often is the profit generated?
You will receive the 200% of your deposit after 40 hours. The countdown starts when your deposit get 1 coinfirmation of Bitcoin-Network.
How to add funds to my account?
First you need to access your dashboard. In the #Deposit funds section you can generate a private deposit address. This address can only be used ONCE before it is deactivated. The next payment sent to this address will be added to database automatically. The transaction will be CONFIRMED after 1 confirmation. Everything you send will be added to your account.
When can I withdraw my funds?
You don't need to withdraw BitCoin manually, our system will send double amount to your BitCoin wallet automatically after 40 hours.
Deposit is still unconfirmed, what can I do?
It is up to miners to complete the transaction. Some people have claimed to accelerate their transactions using this tool: 

Join Now