Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best forex broker for beginner

Many users asked me that "Suggest me best broker. Because I am a beginner". So for all of them, I am telling to them that you need to consider/take into account the following points:

1) Which country you live in and what are the regulations and if the broker is regulated by those? 

2) Always better to go for the biggest and well-established names. That always cuts down the risk even if the spreads are not very attractive. 

3) I would always avoid brokers who give you some initial money when you open the account. They know that you will be losing and hence give back to them soon  

As you are a beginner? So have to know many things where you can get them. Try to read http://123forexbrokers.com/ where you will get many info that you must need to know.

Best regards
  • Downvote 3

So many broker in forex and we can choose one that according us is good broker and smoothly to deposit and withdraw money, but for beginner might will better choose broker that offer cent account, and start with small capital, now many broker offer low minimum deposit and start with spent money that afford to lose is better than reckless using big money while skill not supported

So many broker in forex and we can choose one that according us is good broker and smoothly to deposit and withdraw money, but for beginner might will better choose broker that offer cent account, and start with small capital, now many broker offer low minimum deposit and start with spent money that afford to lose is better than reckless using big money while skill not supported

we should be able to understand and find out how the broker well, because a lot of the majority who plays a trickster, but not everything is so, we must be more research, we can examine and assess the broker from each transaction, as long as we transaction deposits and withdrawals enough The sooner we can quieter and more comfortable as well as safe,

we should be able to understand and find out how the broker well, because a lot of the majority who plays a trickster, but not everything is so, we must be more research, we can examine and assess the broker from each transaction, as long as we transaction deposits and withdrawals enough The sooner we can quieter and more comfortable as well as safe,

Yes of course as trader need make research before joined on broker, I think will disappointed with any trader joined and facing with scamm broker when they can making good profit but when withdraw money rejected and sometime blocked account with no reason, forex business is high risk and as trader should keep discipline with obey rules only spent money that afford to lose

Yes of course as trader need make research before joined on broker, I think will disappointed with any trader joined and facing with scamm broker when they can making good profit but when withdraw money rejected and sometime blocked account with no reason, forex business is high risk and as trader should keep discipline with obey rules only spent money that afford to lose

broker should be able to choose the best, because with both the broker in the select it will feel difficulty in carrying out his trades. Brokers also will be able to lead us into the road to success in carrying out his trade, let alone science more easily owned forex maximum on the run with success bringing in profits earned consistently

broker should be able to choose the best, because with both the broker in the select it will feel difficulty in carrying out his trades. Brokers also will be able to lead us into the road to success in carrying out his trade, let alone science more easily owned forex maximum on the run with success bringing in profits earned consistently

It's very good if broker also support trader to road success and stay work with these broker, because as broker also need trader and investor, while as trader also need broker to making transaction in forex market, if both work well hence will become working together on long time or for lifetime, trader being success and broker also growth as company

It's very good if broker also support trader to road success and stay work with these broker, because as broker also need trader and investor, while as trader also need broker to making transaction in forex market, if both work well hence will become working together on long time or for lifetime, trader being success and broker also growth as company

true therefore we should be able to better understand how to work with a good broker, and we make good use, in order to make way we work better and understand, because it is very helpful in running broker and easy also for us in reaching its profits

true therefore we should be able to better understand how to work with a good broker, and we make good use, in order to make way we work better and understand, because it is very helpful in running broker and easy also for us in reaching its profits

Of course as client also must obey rules from broker, if likely broker not allow to scalping hence as trader must avoid trading scalping, if broker might having rules to not allow using robot hence as trader must trade manual, but as good broker might they giving free access for trader even work with scalping or using robot, might beginner they can choose broker that offer bonus no deposit.

Of course as client also must obey rules from broker, if likely broker not allow to scalping hence as trader must avoid trading scalping, if broker might having rules to not allow using robot hence as trader must trade manual, but as good broker might they giving free access for trader even work with scalping or using robot, might beginner they can choose broker that offer bonus no deposit.

we should be able to use the way we work with the use of scalping, and it can help us in control and make our work easier way in, run it, for that we have to be more disciplined and independent

we should be able to use the way we work with the use of scalping, and it can help us in control and make our work easier way in, run it, for that we have to be more disciplined and independent

In trading forex we can use various strategy and we might prefer such strategy that suitable with our style, might scalping is good strategy for expert, but not all broker allow scalping for trader, and we also need understand with rules broker, and there are broker that offer free swap which this is more convenient for muslim trader and use swing trading strategy

In trading forex we can use various strategy and we might prefer such strategy that suitable with our style, might scalping is good strategy for expert, but not all broker allow scalping for trader, and we also need understand with rules broker, and there are broker that offer free swap which this is more convenient for muslim trader and use swing trading strategy

Scalping is one technique that is easy for us played and can help us run it well, with we can control and understand the workings and strategies it will be very easy to manage and control it properly

Scalping is one technique that is easy for us played and can help us run it well, with we can control and understand the workings and strategies it will be very easy to manage and control it properly

If likely we work with scalping, I think although target profit only few pips but we also need using risk mabagement, might some trader using stop loss larger than target profit, and all technique and strategy will depending with each trader to do, and choosing pair also important for scalping

Might each trader already choose broker, and we having free choice to choose service from certain broker, like as me still use forexmart because I am also reading if this broker regulated on cysec, and as long as we comfortable using service from broker especially about withdraw and deposit money

Might each trader already choose broker, and we having free choice to choose service from certain broker, like as me still use because I am also reading if this broker regulated on cysec, and as long as we comfortable using service from broker especially about withdraw and deposit money

and a trader should capitalize pasilitas and existing services on the broker to be easier for us to understand and learn well how it works, because as long as we can master it well, it will be very easy for us to manage and control trading well ,

• 2 weeks later...

As per my knowledge and what i have learned so far on forums, the major emphasis is given to learn the processes before jumping in trading business. All other factors including broker selection comes secondary.

indeed before entering the novice forex trader should better understand the risks and how management first, as did the election of a broker, so before entering the forex that we should be able to understand all the way right, to help manage and control it, once we got in forex

As a beginner, you should study a broker well before getting your money involved with them,in this case FreshForex would be the best broker for any trader whether they are veteran or newbies. This is because they have an instant market execution from O seconds, less than 10 minutes on average for processing a withdrawal applications and even more they have no fees for conducting transactions.With all  this,  its easier and more comfortable for any beginner.  

• 2 months later...

For a beginner, I suggest you check out Trade12. It is an international broker who offers ECN service. They are good for beginners because they offer a beginner account for as low as $250 while giving 50% deposit bonus at the same time. What is the need of the bonus? It lets you invest higher thus increasing your potential profits without having the need to leverage on your first trades. They also work with MT4 which is very beginner friendly but gives all the features a trader would look for in a platform.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For brokers we have to choose the best, because with the best brokers make us able to trade comfortably and safely. Now many brokers are frauds, so be careful in the best broker choice. And now I choose the best broker like instaforex broker because where can trading with comfortable and safe so that I can survive until now to run forex trading

• 1 month later...

Forex is a highly risky market place due to its infrastructural nature like decentralization; absence of regulatory authority and volatilities of exchange rates; etc. So for the beginners it is essential to work with a reliable; regulated and trusted broker. I believe my broker ForexChief is a better option for the novice traders since it is providing MT4 platform adaptable to any device; zero spread; good leverage of 1:400; re-quote and slippage free trade executions as well as guidance with comprehensive library.

• 3 weeks later...

forex isn't easy .

and finding best forex brokers isn't easy task, i am directly not suggesting any broker but you can check this best online brokers review for chose your broker

Yeah forex reviews websites are quite instrumental in finding reliable broker. After thorough and proper check of FPA reviews I set my choice on Hotforex and for two years hadn't a single reason to be upset. 

• Upvote 1