Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Brokers with a leverage of 1:3000?

francmorio

This is just a question, other than fxglory, which other broker offers leverage of above 1:1000? Another question, is such a higher leverage very good for a trader, my broker only allows leverage of up to 1:1000, but I rather stick to a leverage of 1:100, I don't know if very high leverage is actually useful.

This is just a question, other than fxglory, which other broker offers leverage of above 1:1000? Another question, is such a higher leverage very good for a trader, my broker only allows leverage of up to 1:1000, but I rather stick to a leverage of 1:100, I don't know if very high leverage is actually useful.

I am not really sure why would you worry so much over leverage? It is least of the worry for a good trader about leverage. If we are really good enough then we can do well regardless of leverage. However, it’s important to focus more on other departments like spread, execution speed and such. Fortunately, I am with OctaFX where all these factors are taken well-care of and I can work smoothly which obviously helps me up with profit making.

• 4 years later...

It is very important to choose a broker to trade with. If the broker is right, it is possible to gain a lot of profit by trading. Leverage is a very important part of a broker. The part without which a trader cannot secure his account. I trade in Eurotrader brokers. The leverage of this broker helps me a lot.

• 1 year later...
On 6/1/2021 at 8:38 PM, Lechosław Król said:

It is very important to choose a broker to trade with. If the broker is right, it is possible to gain a lot of profit by trading. Leverage is a very important part of a broker. The part without which a trader cannot secure his account. I trade in Eurotrader brokers. The leverage of this broker helps me a lot.

Using leverage is very risky. So how much leverage is used in Eurotrader so that capital remains safe?