Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FXCM to Withdraw from Business in U.S. a bad sign?

francmorio

I don't know with these broker, because never trade on these broker also, but if before joined in broker might if already hear bad vote and might will facing with something that not expected, better look another broker and start with money that afford to lose, but of course need research too.

I don't know with these broker, because never trade on these broker also, but if before joined in broker might if already hear bad vote and might will facing with something that not expected, better look another broker and start with money that afford to lose, but of course need research too.

After researching online I realized that FXCM had been charged 200, 000 For dealing with an authorized dealer. It may be true that they were trading against their clients as claims has it.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I believe it’s nothing to do with BAD sign; it’s all available on net that they didn’t WITHDRAW, they were suspended due to cheating their clients. So, how is that a BAD sign? Anyhow, it was a mistake to work with such companies. I trade with OctaFX which is licensed by FCA and has excellent track record winning over 20 awards, so all this makes me feel so good and allows me to perform nicely and brings out massive rewards.