Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestbtcsites - bestbtcsites.com

hi.

You can get information about bitcoin and subcoin investments on this site. 

There are also sites where you can get free bitcoin on the site. Information about current paying and scam sites are available. 

The site is updated every day. You can also be informed about the developments as a member of the e-mail program for new investment programs.

bestbtcsites.com

• 7 months later...

NEW SITE ADDED 

OUR DEPOSID VIEW TRANSACTION

e2f403_27e3a1026feb4e59b7b13862ef972fc4~

The project's bitcoin investment plans provide 3 different returns.
You earn 9% per day with a minimum investment of 0.001 btc. The maximum investment for this program is 10 btc.
You earn 11% per day with minimum 10.001 btc investment. The maximum investment amount for this bitcoin investment plan is 50 btc.
You earn 12% per day with a minimum investment of 50.001 btc. The maximum investment for this plan is 100 btc.

http://www.bestbtcsites.com/single-post/DREAMHASH

I don’t think here you can exactly get proper info about investments, it is important to look everywhere. I have done just that and after all the research. I came across Sphere; it is really pleasant to be able to join such mighty upcoming ICO, as there is blockbuster written all over this! The whole setup and the management, it is really exemplary for other ICOs!