Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Family Business

oasis

HI,

I am working in a family business. We have restaurants, and was started almost 30 years ago by my grandfather, taken over by my father, and now, I am looking after. So, I am planning to start a new one in another location, but there is some shortage of funds, so I thought of getting a mortgage. That is when my friend told me about that there are some ways to get mortgage if you are working in a family business, and he showed me this article, http://www.albertamortgagecentre.com/step-by-step-how-to-get-a-mortgage-if-you-work-for-a-family-member/. I would like to know more about this. Has anyone tried getting loans like this. I also want to get some tips since I am starting a new restaurant. Need your good wishes too.

• 3 months later...

I tried to use free applications and software for business, but I was uncomfortable using it. These programs were not as functional as I needed. I decided to create an application for my business. I found these http://s-pro.io/guys on the Internet. I wrote to them. I described what program I need, what function it should to do. They created me a great app. They made a clear interface, added a couple of useful things. They really know their work and do it their best)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Family business is great. Tell me do you use any marketing tools to improve your family business? I have an interesting and not expensive idea for you. Read detailed information about sms gateway service provider and you will understand that sending messages can bring a lot of benefits and increase the number of customers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...